5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it is made for...
I am not sure what I can say other than it does exactly what it is made for. Easy to use and clean.
Published on 18 April 2012 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't crush!
Published 15 months ago by melania

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't crush!, 28 Sep 2013
This review is from: WHITE GARLIC PRESS PRESSER CRUSHER EASY CLEAN (Kitchen & Home)
I usually just crush my garlic cloves with the flat of a knife but on reading the reviews about this 'wonder' item I ordered one to make garlic crushing even easier....I peeled and loaded it with two fat cloves and it just didnt crush them..with added pressure they were at least flattened but if I'd have pressed harder the plastic handles would of busted....a rubbish product..and I'm getting increasingly distrustful of amazon reviews now...I'm honest but are you?! Should of got the sturdy Ikea one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it is made for..., 18 April 2012
Amazon Customer (Wellington, FL USA) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars adequate, 4 Mar 2014
Purchased as it said easy cleaning, which it is, but though sturdy looking, found the actual press rather flimsy. I don't use this often so it will be ok, but not for heavy usage

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 July 2013
Nothing like it looks on the picture but actually just a solid metal coloured device but does the job perfectly every time. Can't complain for the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Garlic Press, 9 Feb 2014
I have been looking for this for years, I used to hate cleaning the garlic press, no longer, this is so easy to clean and very good value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 22 Feb 2014
Really sturdy item and great value,works perfectly.I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants a practical kitchen utensil.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 24 Aug 2013
Sno-Bird (Vevey Switzerland) - See all my reviews
Chosen for price. Works very well and is easy to clean....does what it says on the can. Can't ask for more..

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great quality, 26 Aug 2013
I was a bit disappointed with this product. I bought it as my old metal crusher has seen better days. You can't put a who clove of garlic in unless you peel the skin and chop it in half, I think it's because it plastic. On the plus side it is easy to clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 4 July 2013
Not the best quality ever, but at least it does the job great. Easy to clean as well because of the grid that can be put apart.
The handles don't look very strong when I press it though. As they are in plastic, I would recommand to handle it close to the press system and not far from it. Otherwise those handles might break.

1.0 out of 5 stars No use!, 12 Aug 2013
When I bought it, it took ages to arrive. After it did I had not even used it and it started to fall apart! Pieces where coming out! Would not recommend!