on 18 January 2013
Such a great book the ending made me jump of my seat and shout "No they can't be , omg she will have to kill them she'll have to kill him in the war " I can't believe Carlys back .This book is a must read it will have you laughing crying and shouting at the book at the end . The ending is so great I had to read it twice to make sure I read it right even then I could feel skylas pain . The power to see counts comes as a price when she looks at her family and the one she loves deep inside.
on 17 March 2013
I am loving this series, only criticism is the books are a bit short compared to regular paperback books. However I have now added Addison Moore to my reading list. If you likes these books read the fallen star series by Jessica Sorensen. Both brilliant authors:-) just wish I could purchase all the books at once
on 9 January 2013
The best book series by far. Just makes you want to keep on reading. So addictive! Love it! This book has so many spins to it that keeps you on the edge of your seat. Love story, death, hate, school kids, parties, unearthly creatures and power.
on 3 August 2011
This book was amazing, it has great characters,great plot... and it just keeps getting better in this one... so many twists and the end! oH! wow, definately a must buy and cannot wait for book number 4!!!
on 17 February 2012
I know that I am much too old for this book. But I have to say I have not laughed so hard with a book in ages..Skyla is hilarious written and some of her one liners had me howling like a mad loon.
on 1 June 2013
I could not have guessed how this would have worked out.!! There are so many powerful twists and turns that take you by surprise. It's an astonishing story. I'll defo get the next one.
on 7 March 2014
I have to say I didn't read anything about this series before buying but it is a very easy read - aimed at teenagers but I , a women in her 40's, have quite enjoyed the read.
on 19 January 2013
Omg I did not see any of that happening these books are getting better I can't put them down I'm finishing them within a day can't wait to start the next book
on 3 April 2015
This one felt a bit younger hormones confusion and a lot of kissing. I did however still enjoy it and will race onto the next to find out what happens next
on 9 February 2013
Amazing can't wait until book 4 this serious is mind blowing I have also heard there is going to be a film hope the film's aren't disappointing