5.0 out of 5 stars Would buy again!
I'd looked for a while for a large barrel cordless gas styler but not many around! I am pleased with this ; it warms up quickly, is easy to use and the gas canister seems to last a while. I travel a lot so this is ideal. I would certainly recommend to others.
Published on 23 Dec 2011 by Pat EASTYORKS

1.0 out of 5 stars Pretty poor quality
Very plasticky and it stopped working after two weeks. As I live in France the cost of returning it would be more than what I paid for so just threw it away. I won't buy BaByliss again. Dear Braun, please bring back your cordless gas styler!
Published 23 months ago by Pushkin

5.0 out of 5 stars Would buy again!, 23 Dec 2011
This review is from: BaByliss 2585U Large Cordless Gas Styler - 28 mm (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the impatient user!!, 10 Nov 2012
I bought this Babyliss tong to replace my old Braun version since you have to take out a mortgage nowadays to get hold of the [discontinued]Braun Gas cartridges!!!...So... I was a bit half-hearted about the change, having used Braun for years.......BUT....what a super product this is..It heats up REALLY quickly and the cartridge seems to last well..There is a little aperture at the top which shows if the gas has lit...really handy....but best of all, in my opinion, is the fact that you are not left for what seems like an irritatingly long period of time waiting for the tong to heat up - It really is practically instantaneous!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great,just the job., 16 Dec 2012
Very good styler. Easy to see when switched on and also how much gas is left. Pity the gas refills are not easy to find. This styler replaces my old Braun which I used for many years and is just as efficient.

1.0 out of 5 stars Pretty poor quality, 22 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 27 Feb 2013
I bought this because the Braun smoothstyler is no longer available and mine is no longer reliable. Though slightly larger barrelled this gas styler heats up really quickly and gives good results. All round good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars BaByliss 2585U Large 28 mm Cordless Gass Styler, 19 Mar 2013
This is a very useful styler -I have very curly hair, and in between washes
I use it to straighten out the frizziness!

5.0 out of 5 stars babyliss 2585U large 28mm cordless gas styler, 15 July 2013
I love this product as I don't need to use rollers anymore and its
so easy to take on holiday for touch-ups.

4.0 out of 5 stars BaByliss gas styler, 30 Nov 2013
ideal for a holiday on a boat when electricity is not available. Easy to use and heats up very quickly.

3.0 out of 5 stars Could do better, 8 Feb 2012
I already have the 19mm version of this and love it. This model - the 28 mm one - styles equally well, giving looser curls, but there a crucial design flaw. The cover is too small to fit over the barrel when the brush head is attached (i.e. it fits over the curling tong only). If you plan to use it while travelling, the brush head will be left unprotected and at risk of damage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 13 Mar 2012
It is just what it says on the packet, I've used another cordless brand for years but they stopped making it :-( so could have been disappopinted with this but it's perfect! :-))