Style Name: 2069U/StraightenerChange

on 23 March 2013
I broke my straighteners and decided i would get a cheap pair to go on holiday with and then get some better ones when I had some more money, however I have now had these for some time and haven't even thought about getting any others,
they heat up quickly and they work really well considering I have very thick hair my hair is always left shiny and smooth unlike some other straighteners i've had in the past which have left it staticy,

these I would recommend to anyone looking for some high quality straighteners at a great price!
0Comment72 of 76 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 July 2014
Works almost like ghds with the shape, the look, and the floating plates. Why bother spending more when you can get a brilliant product like this one for much less. Good if you want quality on a budget. I love the heat protection mat which comes with it. I could just throw it on on the carpet without worrying!
0Comment41 of 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 May 2014
Nice sleek design, comes with a free matt, it would be better if it were more powerful but I have a thicker, coarser hair type.
on 26 April 2013
heats up really quickly and tames my hair as i have really curley hair that gets out of control. they made my hair straight and slick and lasted all day even with windy weather conditions - would definatley reccomend.
0Comment20 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 September 2015
These are awesome!!! I usually use GHDs and they broke so i got these because of the price and needed them quick. They are perfect! I'm sticking with these! Can use to curl hair too.
on 4 April 2015
Was very good until it started smoking and scared the life out of my girlfriend and had to repair the burnt out wiring myself...since I did this has worked fine...
on 6 September 2015
I have used the product once, the second time the light started flashing and there was an electricity buzzing sound so I unplugged incase of an electric shock. How to return the product for repair or replacement?
on 30 November 2013
I bought this 2 months ago and it has served me well. No issues so far and the heat is enough to straighten my hair :) I would definitely recommend this for a quick buy :)
0Comment20 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 December 2014
Excellent for the price. They came nicely packaged, and they work well, but take a minute or two to get hot enough to straighten thicker hair. Still good, worth the wait. My hair is quite thick and curls, and after using these my hair stayed straight for a fair few hours before I had to go over the ends again quickly.
on 10 January 2014
Great hair straighteners, for all hair types! Really fast warm up and easy to use. Comes with heat sheet .