Size: 4 GB|Style Name: CL9 Desktop Memory|Change
Price:£19.99+ £1.26 shipping

on 8 April 2014
I saw on a forum that this memory was compatible with my HP microserver, and I whacked it in, and it now has 10gb memory (2gb from the original stick and 8gb from this) The server specs from HP say the machine only takes 2 x 4gb max 8, but forums online saw they work with up to 16gb.
So unless this causes my server to burst in to flames I'll give it a good review.

Wow, reviewing memory on amazon, well what else can I do while I'm waiting for my gadgets to charge?
on 27 January 2014
Got this ram for my gaming build and saying that all i am going to be to be using this pc for is gaming it is quite good you don't really get any big performance boost with 1600mhz so 1333 is fine unless you plan on editing or so but this ram is awesome the only problem though quite small is that it doesen't have a heatsync although ram doesen't get all thst hot it would still look nice in the window in my case but saying i rarey look in it is great.
on 17 January 2014
I needed some cheap ram for my gaming pc build and this preforms excellently.

One thing that surprised me is that it overclocks to 1554 Mhz. I wasn't tryign to overclock it I just used OC Genie (comes with MSI Motherboards) to overclock my cpu and it overclocked the ram as well.

Very impressed with preformance especially for the price.
on 6 February 2014
Worked fine , what more is there to say. not for extreme use but buy for everyday work and play.
Compared to lots of other memory options these modules are very well priced. The worry is always going to be about performance and reliability but so far I've had no problems at all. I have a total of 8GB in a hand built desktop and it flies. Recommended.
on 19 April 2014
This product is great for the price, it's not the fastest RAM and not the best looking. However if you are on a budget you can't be picky and this is a brilliant product for the price.
on 17 September 2013
I've had two sticks of this RAM for 2 years now and not had any problems at all with them. I bought another two to upgrade to a 16gb system and again, no problems.

Hugely recommend buying RAM such as this which is cheaper, there is no need to buy expensive Corsair RAM.
on 31 January 2014
has given me 12 Gig ( had 4 previously ) and seems to help with graphics editing - even though processor is getting a bit old.
on 31 May 2014
By fitting this memory module it has enabled my computer to perform tasks so much faster. A great buy and a good price.
on 25 March 2014
Does what it needs to. Put into a new gaming build as a stop gap until I can afford an upgrade.