5.0 out of 5 stars high capacity rechargeable cells
These cells work really well and seem to hold their charge well, only dropping once they have almost exhausted the charge.
Published on 17 April 2012 by Roger Michael Phillips

2.0 out of 5 stars Only charged once and then died!
Order this unit after reading numerous good reviews for my PIR understairs light. Charged the batteries once and when they ran down for the first time all 4 showed as bad when re-inserted into the charger. I returned the unit for a refund.
Published 22 months ago by Ms. L. Mann

5.0 out of 5 stars high capacity rechargeable cells, 17 April 2012
This review is from: Uniross 1-2hr Charger With 4 X AA 2600 Series Rechargeable Batteries (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars UNIROSS 1-2hr Charger with 4 X AA 2.600 Rechargable Batteries., 5 Mar. 2012
maranta "KABULL" (Hinksford, South Staffs. UK) - See all my reviews
Fitted Batteries in Charger Plugged in Charger in the socket. Batteries were charged in 1.2hrs Brilliant piece of kit,I think i had a good deal with the Charger and having 4 Uniross AA 2.600mah included Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect little charger, 18 Aug. 2012
This charger is small and has everything almost. Nice little illuminated lcd screen with charging progress bar. Charges 2s and 4s at a time.Not 3! that is only downside.Charges AA and AAA batteries in 1-2 hours.And the build quality is very well I have to say.The included batteries are quality too.
Dont be put off by the brand. I find them better than Duracell or Energizer chargers and batteries too.

5.0 out of 5 stars hi power battery charger, 19 Oct. 2012
Excellent, charges the supplied batteries very quickly without boiling them. Charges other makers batteries in record time and the LCD giving an indication of dead cells is a real boon especially for high volume users such as myself .The batteries supplied are very powerful and give excellent duration.I use them in a high powered flashgun and they give me around 350 -400 shots per charge which is remarkable , as it recharges them in little over 100 minutes .

It also comes with a car charger attachment so you can recharge on the move , highly recommended for any device needing powerful batteries and an excellent charger

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 21 Sept. 2012
Great Product, charges very quickly, having an in-car charger is a bonus. I use these batteries in a handheld Garmin GPS for when I play golf, they have certainly saved me a lot of money, dry batteries only last a couple of rounds then its another £5 I have to fork out. The charger also charges AAA batteries. I would highly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast charger, 10 Jun. 2014
Likes - it's fast, it charges either two or four of AAA or AA batteries, it comes with 12v & USB leads as well as being usable on mains. It's reasonably priced.

Dislikes - the 1st time I used it with the batteries supplied, they got very hot. The batteries supplied seemed to be initially very short lived, but seem to be settling down now they have been through a few cycles.

I have since read that the charger can be left on after it has indicated "full" & this then switches to trickle charging, which gives a better (longer lasting) charge.

2.0 out of 5 stars Only charged once and then died!, 22 Jun. 2013
Ms. L. Mann - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not charge my old battery, The battery came with the charger is discharging as quickly as it charge, 5 Mar. 2013
THis does not charge any of my old battery, it is so annoying.
Also the discharging rate of the battery that came with the product is absolutely horrendous
Should invest you money else where

4.0 out of 5 stars This charger in my opinion is a very good product and performs exactly as you would hope if ..., 4 Mar. 2015
This charger in my opinion is a very good product and performs exactly as you would hope if you have read the description. However the batteries are not as powerful as you may think, I am pretty sure the claimed 2500mAh is not as claimed , although I haven't used a multimeter to prove this. The reason I say this is because after charging all four batteries as per the instructions I accidently reset the charge time and the batteries needed another 20mins of charging although the light had previously indicated the batteries are fully charged

2.0 out of 5 stars Inferior Product, 1 Oct. 2014
When I received the order confirmation I was given an 18 day window. The items however arrived in 8 days. The charging display is poor not at all being clear as to when the batteries are fully charged. I have found, to my dismay, that after leaving 2 of the batteries in my camera for 2 weeks without use, they went flat. The batteries and charger are not as described on the website and I wish I had never purchased them. A total waste of money.