5.0 out of 5 stars Worked a treat, 27 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Replacement UPS Battery Kit (Suitable alternative to the APC RBC7 Replacement Battery Kit)
Arrived quicker than expected, carefully packaged. All worked with no problem, and saved £200 plus on a new UPS. Result.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent moneysaver, 24 Aug. 2013
Prompt delivery, easy to fit (though a couple of bits of thick double-sided tape would be useful), and a decent saving over the "official" replacement.

Be warned: If, like me, you ran the previous battery into the ground, you might have to jump through a few hoops to get the UPS to recognise that you've put a fresh one in, but that's no fault of this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal and arrived faster than I expected., 21 May 2014
Excellent delivery time.Well packaged without being over-the-top. Great price!

I've saved £70-80 compared to the replacement APC product.Only time will tell of this will prove to be a good investment, but as long as I get 2-3 years out of them, then these represent a genuine cost saving.

I would definitely recommend purchasing from this seller for the points raised on delivery, packaging and price.

4.0 out of 5 stars A really good item at a really good price, 13 Oct. 2013
Mr. I. Kershaw (Cumbria UK) - See all my reviews
I have spent quite some time looking for this battery kit. They are easy enough to find but at crazy prices. They are doing the job perfectly. so I would recommend them. In fact I'll be honest and say that if they keep on going as good as they are I'll be buying another set. As I've bought the same batteries from other places and lets just say I've wasted my money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 27 Jun. 2014
Great item, however I had to buy 4 nuts as my original fittings were screw only.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Oct. 2014
No problems at all. Installed in minutes, quality will tell over time.