on 11 December 2014
I purchased it for my Grandson, and it is not good quality.
My problem as I saw others that were much better
quality, and more expensive. You get what you pay for,
no question about that.
on 20 January 2014
Cheap, nasty trike. Total waste of money. This was a misguided present and my daughter was left totally gutted when we discovered it wasn't fit to be ridden. Real shame, but you get what you pay for.
on 30 January 2014
Grandson delighted with trike, son in law more so! Good product, does what it says on the box allows little ones to learn to ride and steer whilst allowing for a guiding hand should it be required.
on 18 January 2014
Super efficient delevery service !!!
Bought this for a 18 month old and she Loves it !!!
Beautiful bright colours.she is learning the names of the colours so it is educational also.
on 11 February 2014
Easy for the wife to assemble. My husband almost threw away a part that keeps the handle bars all together. very straight forward. my son loves it. quickly dispatched and arrived fast.
on 15 January 2014
This is great for my 2 year old granddaughter. There is some assembly and it took 2 people to do it. But, loads of fun for the little one. Thanks for shipping so fast!
on 9 January 2014
My grandson loved it perfect size for him and as it went to Sweden within the given time i was delighted this company is excellent to deal with great service.
on 13 December 2012
I hoped this would be useful for taking my little 11/2 year out and about while my 4 year old rode her new bike. Unfortunately the handle at the back does not help to steer and as my little one kept knocking the handle bars there was no point taking him out on this trike. I will have to wait a bit longer until he can cycle on his own!
on 7 March 2013
the colours are so bright and the parent handle makes this very easy for me to push my grandson without getting backache. very speedy delivery.
on 8 May 2013
Perect for young grandson. Bright colours, sturdy make, safety belt attached. Able to lock /unlock pedals. It will fit his needs as he grows.

See one answered question