5.0 out of 5 stars A hefty, finely detailed ring
Published on 31 Dec 2011 by James Honeychuck

3.0 out of 5 stars nice ring
Published 17 months ago by Elaine

5.0 out of 5 stars A hefty, finely detailed ring, 31 Dec 2011
Smooth and comfortable, no sharp edges to catch on things. Shiny stainless steel-like finish. Good heavy feel to it. Design is tiny and detailed. Despite the vendor's name, this is a non-flashy ring for personal enjoyment and not to show off. The gold inlay version probably provides better contrast. I might get one of them as well. Unbelievably fast delivery, ordered late on a Wednesday night with estimated delivery in 8 days, but it arrived by Royal Mail on Friday morning. It didn't have to be signed for, so I was not caught out. Well done, Amazon UK and Bling Jewelry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really really happy with this ring!!, 23 Nov 2012
I read the reviews of this ring and decided to buy it as one of my boyfriends xmas presents, even though the reviews were really good I was still shocked to see the quality of the ring! I am very pleased with the price I paid for it, defiantly looks like it would cost more. The design on is very detailed and looks sophisticated, can't wait to give it to my boyfriend this xmas!

5.0 out of 5 stars You won't get better for the price, 22 Sep 2012
This ring was as described and thankfully I received the size that I ordered. It looks very nice and for the price, well, read my title. Very shiny but not over the top product. A great little addition to wear.

I opted for the free delivery which could have taken up to eight days, but I ordered it on a Friday and it came on the Monday, which was very pleasing. Excellent service from Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars celtic ring, 9 Aug 2012
the ring is absolutly stunning and was really appreaciated by my husband as it was a suprise gift he was truly blown away by it I could not belive the value for money and will reccommend your company to any one who wants a truly special gift

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely Celtic rng., 19 Oct 2013
E. A. Bills (Cornwall) - See all my reviews
This is a lovely ring and very cheap but the American size is bigger than UK. I have kept it but must be careful not to let it slip off.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value., 16 Oct 2013
This review is from: Bling Jewelry Tungsten Celtic Dragon Black Inlay Flat Comfort Fit Wedding Band (Jewellery)
Very nice ring.smooth and looks more expensive than actual cost.if a bit heavy.
But be very Careful of the sizing conversion I had to return at my cost to have exchanged even when the UK size ordered would have been correct.

3.0 out of 5 stars nice ring, 13 Feb 2013
bought this as gift for husband, i d checked the size carefully , and whilst i was thrilled with the ring its self, its size was huge and i feel was probaly a size larger, when i tried to return it i was unable to exchange and found the cost of return would be 6 which is mad for such a tiny item, so if anyone wants one of these be aware of the sizing problem we had , and i ve a size t ring looking for a new home.....! would think twice before ordering rings online

5.0 out of 5 stars Bling ring, 5 Aug 2012
My son is very hsppy with his purchase. He wears it constantly and it still looks new. My husband says it would have made a wonderful wedding ring.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I expected, 3 April 2012
I bought this ring for my partner and was absolutely delighted when I saw it! It was far better than I expected, what with its smooth edges, intricate detail and it doesn't look poorly manufactured at all! I expected it to maybe look cheap or something but it really doesn't. I also like how original it is, not like any other celtic ring that I have seen. My partner adores it and hasn't had any issues with it whatsoever. It is very durable and comfortable to wear.
The delivery was also very good - it arrived the day after ordering (and I ordered it in the late afternoon), even though it was meant to take around 3 days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 26 Jun 2014
Size fitted me perfectly and the ring with its pattern is wonderful. Its a heavy ring but looks really good. Highly recommended