5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing Stays In Vegas, 11 Jan 2012
This review is from: Nothing Stays In Vegas (The Escape Collection) (Kindle Edition)
This is a great read, it had me gripped to the end.

I immediately felt empathy with the main character, Lexi, who is a warm and loyal,amusing, yet self-conscious and self-effacing. She had me on her side from the start!

The first person narrative (narrated by both Lexi and the other main character, Leo)enhances this story, making it feel more personal than many other books of this genre. The other characters too, such as Lexi's best friend and her Uncle, are believable and add layers which enrich the story.

I loved the details in the descriptions of the contrasting settings of Vegas and Canada.

Overall,Elena's first novel is a thoroughly enjoyable read and definitely worth adding to your shelf!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, 29 Nov 2012
A great fun read I couldn't put down recommended to friends I like the comedy and love story thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Good reading for an easy night, 28 Nov 2012
Looking for an easy read and some romance? Make a hot chocolate get the cakes by the bed and read away. Well written.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love conquers all!, 25 May 2012
Love a great story, where despite many problems, love conquers all. Loved the way everything came together at the end :)

5.0 out of 5 stars wow. i loved this book., 25 May 2014
Omg.. lexi and her story had me captivated from the start. Talk about being in the situation where she tries to do right by everybody else apart from herself. I loved how this book was writen as it seems like you could understand how she felt and sacrificed so much and for so long. I would 100% recommend reading this heartfelt story.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vegas, 13 Jan 2014
I could not put this book down I read it in one go this is a must read for everyone

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely summer read., 29 Aug 2013
I really enjoyed this book, and it was really worth the money.
Took me back to my vegas trip in 2012, although I didn't end up bring a little bit of Vegas home with me like the leading character.