4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Holiday Read
Downloaded the Kindle version, lovely story with dark undertones. Set on a Cornish surfer's beach I could feel the sand between my toes and taste the salt on my lips, the author really evokes Cornwall even if you've never actually been there. Nicely rounded characters in a flowing story. I really enjoyed it and consumed it at one sitting. Recommended.
Published on 16 July 2011 by red-lucy

3.0 out of 5 stars Quick read
This was ok, a bit predictable and I think it could have been more interesting with a bit more story content. Ideal if you just want a short story
Published on 28 Nov. 2012 by Willchap

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Holiday Read, 16 July 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Cornish Mystery Romance, 19 July 2011
This review is from: Secrets in the Sand (Kindle Edition)
Read the pocket novel and enjoyed it immensely. From the first few pages the author draws you into the story with her descriptive characters and delightful cornish seaside setting. Once I started reading I had to finish it. Thoroughly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pace ,mystery and romance all wrapped up in one book., 16 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Secrets in the Sand (Kindle Edition)
I loved this story. For a start, I know Cornwall quite well because my grandparents lived in Redruth. I spent many happy holidays there, with them .
This story tells of a woman, Sarah, who has to make a fresh start on life, by moving to Cornwall. She enjoys art, through painting and collage.her art helps her to release her grief for her dead father, as well as venting her anger against her ex-husband.
Sarah has spent time in prison, but no one in Cornwall will know this asshe has even changed her name. But truth slips out when a reporter tracks her down and spills the beans. Will she ever really have the freedom she deserves and will the real truth ever be accepted?
For me, this book had the same fast pace and excitement as the Sara Alexi greek series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Secrets in the Sand., 17 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Secrets in the Sand (Kindle Edition)
I Rated this a five because from the start of the book I just didn't want to put it down, the Story was so intriguing, Jane captured your heart strings with this beautiful Story, So Clever the way it all come together in the end. This is a must for young and old, You will read a couple of Chapters and you will be hooked." That ironing can wait till tomorrow," you will have to read a few more chapters. Best book I have read for some time.

4.0 out of 5 stars An interesting short novel with a twist, 26 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Secrets in the Sand (Kindle Edition)
Trying to escape from suspicions of crim and the press the main character tries to escape into anonymity in Cornwall but you can never run from the past.
A good short novel from an author that I had not read before and I would certainly look out for another.

4.0 out of 5 stars Holiday read., 2 Jun. 2013
Great story!
Into the story from the first page. A most enjoyable read but it felt like a short story. The end came too quickly.
This book could have been a lot longer but for a holiday read fab! I shall be looking out for this author again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just keep on reading, 17 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Secrets in the Sand (Kindle Edition)
I found this book easy to get into and every much enjoy the experience. look forward to reading more from this author.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dream holiday, 16 July 2011
This review is from: Secrets in the Sand (Kindle Edition)
I read this story in the pocket novel format and I really enjoyed it. The author draws you into the world of the story immediately. You feel the sand and the salty breeze and bright light so vividly. I found it captivating. I loved the characters and so wanted everything to work out for them. If you know and love Cornwall, you will get extra enjoyment from this book. It's like going on holiday all over again. I recommend this book. I've kept my copy so I can re-read it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 26 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Secrets in the Sand (Kindle Edition)
This was a really lovely story. I wasn't sure if I liked Sarah to begin with because the author cleverly kept her secret from the reader and because of that Sarah came across as very aloof, but there was a reason for this. I fell in love with Ben and so wanted him to find happiness again with someone. The story grips you right from the start - great description and great characters. My only problem was that it is one of those stories that you don't want to end!

5.0 out of 5 stars just the sort of book I like, 15 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Secrets in the Sand (Kindle Edition)
I love cornwall the sea surf & romance a bit of mystery so it was a great read
i recommended to my daughter

Secrets in the Sand