5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable
Published 24 months ago by LC

1.0 out of 5 stars It works till...
Edit: Piece of rubbish, over time velcro just wastes away, I don't wear it anymore since 3 months later all the velcro is now at a point where it just falls off if I move my wrist fast.

I'm staying away from Garmin from now, this is the last straw.
Published 17 months ago by Djarn

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable, 6 July 2013
This review is from: Garmin Wrist Strap Kit for Garmin Forerunner 610 and Approach S3 Golf Watch (Electronics)
I wish I had got one of these years ago. It is so much more comfortable and easier to fasten than the dreadful plastic strap that comes with the watch. And it fits my wrist size!! I wish Garmin offered the choice from the start so we don't have to wait for the old one to break (which it did within 6 months on my 620 which in turn replaced a 405 that was rendered useless once that strap broke). Fitting it is quite easy, once I realised there were two sizes of strap in the box and I didn't have to use every piece I was sent! - you can find instructions online (it doesn't really come with any).
I can thoroughly recommend the product and the service was quick too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works very well - once you figure out how to attach the strap, 7 Mar. 2013
Garmin must have changed the pins since earlier feedback as they are very snug, having done several long runs they are firmly in place. I definitely prefer this strap to the stock plastic, its a much more comfortable fit. Does need instruction though, not provided by Garmin and not intuitive either, I admittedly sat for quite a while with the two straps trying to work out how to attach, only to discover you only need one strap for the appropriate size !! Go on the Net and fine any strap change video as there is not one for the 610 very oddly.

Would be a 5 * but lack of manual a bit of an oversight by Garmin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb strap, 5 Aug. 2013
A great strap for the watch. The first order arrived without the fitting pins but Amazon replaced immediately and the new strap and pins are excellent - better than the original. The pins are also a little larger and better fitting so looks like there'll be no chance of these slipping out - a problem I understand some customers had with the original watch (although it never caused me any issues).

The pack comes with a large and small strap - my wrist is large so if anyone reading has a small strap and wants to swap their spare large with my spare small, please get in touch!

5.0 out of 5 stars The strap that the 610 should have shipped with!, 25 Jan. 2013
If you've had problems with the 610's strap then get this, it works!

Personally l'd like it better if it was a little bit longer as l wear it over winter jackets when l'm training my dogs but it's still a huge improvement over the rubbish strap that the 610 comes with.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 8 May 2014
Agree with earlier comments - I'd prefer this to be the standard strap. I had had problems with one of the pins on the normal strap constantly coming loose - tried a couple of different straps and pins, but still the same issue. Since going for this strap, all has been much improved. Only given 4 rather than 5 as the strap length doesn't quite suit my wrist perfectly, but it's still a great product and a vast improvement on the stock strap supplied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 18 May 2013
TreeMcGee "treemcgee" (Boston, MA United States) - See all my reviews
Gotta wonder why the watch didn't ship with this band. If you haven't bought one yet its just a matter of time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy To Fit, 1 May 2014
Bought to replace the ageing rubber strap on my Garmin 610 - found it simple to fit and far more comfortable than than the previous iteration, although it does absorb sweat and smells after a week. Easily remedied by a quick wash in the sink (The strap - not me).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 10 Jun. 2014
I needed an this wrist strap for my watch. because it is more comfortable when running. It is also easier to adjust the strap to my wrist, which is a bit large. This was the cheapest i could find, and the quality is still perfect after a year of use. Great buy.

1.0 out of 5 stars It works till..., 30 Jan. 2014

I'm staying away from Garmin from now, this is the last straw.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible quality, did not last at all., 30 Mar. 2014
This strap was fine to start with but after about four months is completely useless. The Velcro has worn out already and the watch now falls off my wrist with the slightest knock. Avoid this and replace with the regular strap instead.