5.0 out of 5 stars surely it was a good choice..
I have very long hair.. and it was very dry, but it is only in the past.. since I use this products my hair is soft and shiny between washes..
Published 23 months ago by eva

3.0 out of 5 stars give it a go
bought this stuff as it was recommended to me however didn't work on my hair but poss cause mu hair is seriously heat damaged , my friend uses this and says she loves it and her hair is always shinny and nice. and if I wash.the dog in it she always looks and feels lovely so maybe its just my hair , I say for the price give it a go
Published 11 months ago by marisa pyke

5.0 out of 5 stars surely it was a good choice.., 13 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars love, 26 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Mane 'n Tail Deep Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner (Personal Care)
i love love love love love this product, I just can not stop buying it! I certainly recommend this! and also all of their other products! I honestly thought i my hair was beyond repair but this shampoo, the herbal shampoo, strengthening sprays etc all so amazing, my hair has grown back at least 4 inchs since i started using it 3 months ago the spray i ordered 3 days ago has made it much much better already thicker i must say!

please buy this product only if you want your hair to grow faster but i do recommend the use of the STRENGTHENING SPRAY to speed up the process as its has done for me with only a few sprays within 3 days!

This is the longest review I have every written on amazon but i do feel they deserve the 5 stars, it really should be 10!!! thanks so much for your service and I will be a very loyal customer from now on. Just do not ask me to write a review again please lol!

thanks so much

bye!

Lacey

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 9 Feb. 2012
Great products if u use them long term don't expect too see a difference within the first 2 washes give it time to react

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the bottle, 12 April 2014
I love this shampoo and conditioner!! Really good for dry hair like mine. Hair felt really soft even after only one wash

5.0 out of 5 stars very good for moisturising, 18 Mar. 2014
This is really good for moisturising your hair, I really like it and will buy more, i have dry curly hair and this helps

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 8 Sept. 2013
I completely recommend it if you are trying to grow your hair. What it says it does.... Believe the hype

5.0 out of 5 stars love it love it love it !, 3 Nov. 2012
best shampoo and conditioner i've ever had . good vaulue for money . improves strengh in hair . love it love it . try it !

4.0 out of 5 stars thumbs up!, 25 Aug. 2014
Bought as a gift for my friend, her hair has never looked better!
Only drawbacks seem to be she sleeps standing up, gets spooked by traffic and craves sugar lumps but on a plus side her roses are looking fabulous!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars longer hair, 5 Aug. 2013
Ms. K. Hammond (uk) - See all my reviews
It works!! Iv used this product to wash and condition hair!! Even my hairdresser can't believe how fast my hair has grown, bare in mind iv also been using a coconut leave in conditioner also after washing on damp hair, I also haven't been straightening my hair, give it a try

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Shampoo & Conditioner, 22 Mar. 2014
Im very pleased with this. First time i have used the moisturising shampoo and conditioner as i normally use the original and im quite impressed. I have quite fine hair and it doesn't weigh it down which is what i was worried about.