on 4 February 2013
I absolutely loved this book. Yes the concept of a stranger coming into you bed each night may not sit well but getting past that I enjoyed the chemistry between the characters and the story itself. I will definitely go on and read more by this author
on 11 January 2016
I LOVE this book! Superhot commando plus sweet, funny and kinda clueless beauty, throw in intrigue, competing hotties and past tragedy - what more can a girl ask? I'll tell you what: I've read the whole series more than once already: more, please!
on 4 December 2013
Thoroughly enjoyed this book. It's got romance, biker dudes, law men, great family, bass family, amazing friends, badassness, it's longer than some novels out there. Well written and explained. I'm now moving on to the next in the dream man series.
on 6 April 2013
This book was utterly delicious I read the garb & thought it was worth a go as I'd never read anything by this author & I'm so glad I did. I absolutely loved it if there is one book on your must read then this is it you won't be disappointed!
on 2 May 2013
Omg I wish I was Gwen!!! This was so well-written I have downloaded all her books, I can't wait to start on the next. The story line was great but the characters brought this to life, I laughed and cried which makes this boom 5 stars !!!!!!!!
on 18 June 2013
This is pure fiction, escapism, make-believe, fantasy. It was lovely. Wasn't going to read it because of the blurb but glad I did.
It was great to see Tack before he met Tyra; Kristen Ashley's guys are just so gorgeous. I love em!!
on 23 January 2016
I was a little unsure about how KA could turn Gwen & Hawk's story around after their wham-bam start. But I shouldn't have feared. In true KA style she made Gwen a kickass heroine and Cabe/Hawk a totally loveable hero. A great story! ;)
on 3 March 2014
I have read three of the four books out "dream man" series and OMG I haven't been able to put any of them down, fantastic reads if you love alpha male stories you won't be disappointed with these books, highly recommended
on 8 December 2012
I loved this book, has great characthers that develop well, the banter is good, a strong heroine and alpha male **swoon** .

The story is very engaging and is a hard book to put down, and the epilogue is...... :)
on 2 March 2013
Really really enjoyed this book, going to make sure I read all Kirsten Ashley books, iv not read one yet that's not worthy of 5 stars, well worth the money, go and read creed or knight now as there on sale for 77p BARGIN.