5.0 out of 5 stars ?, 21 Jun 2012
This review is from: Intel i5 2500k 4.6GHz, Asus P8P67-M PRO, Corsair 8GB DDR3 1600MHz ULTIMATE Overclocked Bundle BU62OC
Does this motherboard have a wireless card build in it. Or does it comes with the graphics card in the packing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Overclock Bundle, 9 May 2012
M. Sherry - See all my reviews
I have run this bundle for 3 months now & it is completely stable. I was a little worried about heat, but when I saw the size of the heatsink & fan (big enough to air condition a room) it dispelled all worries. I use my computer for video editing & other processor intensive tasks. On the video side, rendering a full length video now takes 40% less time, a huge saving.
This motherboard is a Micro ATX so bear in mind that there are no PCI slots & no legacy hardware support. If the overclock sensor kicks in (It happened only once to me) press F1 as requested then press F10 to immediately save & exit, do not change anything.
I thoroughly recommend this bundle, which together with 8 Gig of ram gives fantastic performance.