on 14 June 2012
This One Direction Double Duvet Set is beautifully made, and a must have for One Direction fans. It is only available from this vendor.
on 20 November 2012
Great item would defo recomend my daughter loves it and all her friends now want one 2 so guess whats on their xmas lists lol xx
on 23 November 2012
Bought for a Christmas present for my Granddaughter but it looks to be fine.
I think she will like it
on 16 November 2013
this will make a lovely present for a teenager who loves the group. She will love it so it be worth it .
on 17 October 2011
love the bedding is it one of my favourite colours and is it going to be wrapped up as a pressie for christmas etc
on 21 February 2014
My daughter was happy with this, although the studs at bottom are not that great and keep popping out, they need to b put back In every morning when she wakes up, but apart from that the material is quite good quality.
on 29 December 2012
Bought these for my 10 year old daughter fr Christmas. They are good quality & a lovely pink colour. I don't think she would care what the quality are like since they are One Direction! Definitely recommend.
on 13 June 2014
item delivered on time and as described. Good quality.I bought this item over 1 year ago, it has been washed and ironed many times since then and the colour and pictures are still as good as new.
on 1 May 2014
My seven year old daughter thinks this is the perfect ensemble for all girls. Great print work and quality material. Kidco is a great place for quality product and quality service.
on 24 December 2012
Hard to get double bedding for children but amazon got a good range. Cost a bit more than other bedding but woth it to see my daughters face on her birthday. Great quality.