5.0 out of 5 stars VERY GOOD HAT
Published 1 month ago by N MURPHY

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Had a Berghaus beanie which I lost , but this one not up to the same quality, iv'e got quiet a large bounce, so went for the L to XL but
this is to big for me. So a bit disappointed.
Published 2 days ago by D. J. Booker

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY GOOD HAT, 10 Dec. 2014
I like this. Quality looks good and the hat is roomy enough to be pulled down over the ears. Some other reviewers have commented on the sizing of this item. I take, in Olde English, a 7 1/4" in hats; the L/XL size is a good fit for me - not tight enough to leave a mark on the forehead, but tight enough to stay on in a wintery Alpine wind. Arrived the day before the delivery estimate. Field-tested at St Anton in temps between 0 and -5C, the hat kept my less-than-well-thatched head nicely warm. It will do the job on skiing trips but is probably not suitable for polar explorations. P.S. Amazon: the size guide attached to this web-page is not relevant for hat purchases.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good hat, slow delivery from Amazon!, 19 Jan. 2015
It's a nice light-weight fleece beanie hat. I've got a medium/large head but following the comments on here I went for the small/medium size which is a good snug fit. It's good for running in, I've even worn it under my cycle helmet. My only concern is that with the hat pulled right down my ear lobes are still exposed which could be an issue in extreme cold / wind conditions. To behonest though, I've got more sustantial hats I'd wear if it was really frost-nip cold.
One last thing Amazon need to pull their socks up on delivery. Ordered on Sunday not delivered until the following Monday stretching the Supersaver 3-5 days window a bit!

5.0 out of 5 stars fantasic, 30 Mar. 2014
as become my favorate cold weather hat ,can easerly fit in pocket if you get walm ,small medium good fit for my big head!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm, 26 Feb. 2014
Donald G. Duffie "duff" (Brandon U.K.) - See all my reviews
Excellent buy keeps your head nice and warm not very water proof but lovely and warm as only Berghaus can be.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hat, 17 Jan. 2014
My partner loves this hat. We had tried on a size large and it was very baggy so I brought a s/m and it fits perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Berghaus beanie, 19 Dec. 2013
Robert Strickland (Glasgow Scotland UK) - See all my reviews
Great little hat , handy pocket item , nice and warm, recommended to all. Usual Berghaus quality, top rated hat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product., 11 Dec. 2013
I buy a new one of these every couple of years. They're perfect, excellent quality, warm, and spot on for those cold winter walks.

5.0 out of 5 stars great and warm, 7 Dec. 2013
I ordered the small/medium as I'm usually a medium but the small did not fit my head so I had to re order another in the large size, other than that little problem the quality is super and it will keep you very warm

4.0 out of 5 stars Great hat, 21 Aug. 2013
Comfortable and exremly durable, mine has been washed several times, been soaked several times and is still as comfortable as when i purchased it, great fit.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 27 Jan. 2015
D. J. Booker - See all my reviews
this is to big for me. So a bit disappointed.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›