4.0 out of 5 stars VERY GOOD HAT
Published 3 months ago by N MURPHY

2.0 out of 5 stars Ma-hooosive!
Good quality. Well made and useful - if you are a yeti. I am 6 ft 4 and haven't worn L/XL, since I let puberty behind. The sizing on this item is beyond reason. Don't even order a size down. Try two or don't bother.
Published 9 days ago by Me.

4.0 out of 5 stars VERY GOOD HAT, 10 Dec. 2014
I like this. Quality looks good and the hat is roomy enough to be pulled down over the ears. Some other reviewers have commented on the sizing of this item. I take, in Olde English, a 7 1/4" in hats; the L/XL size is a good fit for me - not tight enough to leave a mark on the forehead, but tight enough to stay on in a wintery Alpine wind. Arrived the day before the delivery estimate. Field-tested at St Anton in temps between 0 and -5C, the hat kept my less-than-well-thatched head nicely warm. It will do the job on skiing trips but is probably not suitable for polar explorations. P.S. Amazon: the size guide attached to this web-page is not relevant for hat purchases. P.S.2 I originally rated this as a five-star product but have dropped a star from my rating as the Nike fine double-knit beanie is better value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good hat, slow delivery from Amazon!, 19 Jan. 2015
It's a nice light-weight fleece beanie hat. I've got a medium/large head but following the comments on here I went for the small/medium size which is a good snug fit. It's good for running in, I've even worn it under my cycle helmet. My only concern is that with the hat pulled right down my ear lobes are still exposed which could be an issue in extreme cold / wind conditions. To behonest though, I've got more sustantial hats I'd wear if it was really frost-nip cold.
One last thing Amazon need to pull their socks up on delivery. Ordered on Sunday not delivered until the following Monday stretching the Supersaver 3-5 days window a bit!

2.0 out of 5 stars Ma-hooosive!, 22 Mar. 2015

3.0 out of 5 stars somewhat disappointing and sizing issues, 1 Mar. 2015
Quite a nice warm hat, but not as good as I expected. The S/M size is actually quite big and is not a tight enough fit. Difficult to explain why, but this will never be my favourite hat.

3.0 out of 5 stars THE GOOD,THE BAD, AND THE BEANIE, 8 Feb. 2015
E. Kelly "keypad" (Didcot,UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Berghaus Spectrum Men's Beanie (Sports Apparel)
I take a 28mm ( large) hat and got a large/X large sized Bergaus Spectrum Beanie. It fits, not tight but comfortably, as I was hoping which is very welcome with me as I hate those tight, one-size, beanies and woollen hats that start rising up off your brow with every change of expression that your forehead makes or with every twist of the neck that is made if riding a bike. It is, however, quite thin for extreme weather conditions if your bald like me. I have another beanie from Canada that fits , not tight but comfortably, like this Berghaus beanie does, so I know it will stay on in the winds etc.

Eamonn

2.0 out of 5 stars I normally like the Berghaus - but......, 13 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Berghaus Spectrum Men's Beanie (Sports Apparel)
I normally like the Berghaus products but Im not impressed with this hat.
The hat is ill-fitting because it is a large fitting. I ordered a large initially and then exchanged it for a S/M but the sizing is poor (to say the least!)
The hat sits on your head and doesn't fit a beanie hat should - snugly. My ears don't get any protection and so making the hat useless for the winter.
I was happy with the price but very disappointed after receiving the hat.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantasic, 30 Mar. 2014
as become my favorate cold weather hat ,can easerly fit in pocket if you get walm ,small medium good fit for my big head!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm, 26 Feb. 2014
Excellent buy keeps your head nice and warm not very water proof but lovely and warm as only Berghaus can be.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hat, 17 Jan. 2014
My partner loves this hat. We had tried on a size large and it was very baggy so I brought a s/m and it fits perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Berghaus beanie, 19 Dec. 2013
Robert Strickland (Glasgow Scotland UK) - See all my reviews
Great little hat , handy pocket item , nice and warm, recommended to all. Usual Berghaus quality, top rated hat.

Berghaus Spectrum Men's Beanie