5.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket
Published on 28 Jan 2012 by Bootlover

3.0 out of 5 stars hood a let down
I tried this jacket on and it was between this one and North Face Resolve jacket.

The Calisto was my perferred choice but is let down by the hood which didn't cover all of my head.
Published on 26 July 2011 by mjc

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket, 28 Jan 2012
This is a great basic waterproof for walking and hiking. I thought it might be too light, i.e. a "shell" jacket, but that's not the case and it is ideal for coastal walks in winter with a heavy fleece under or in summer with a light base layer. I find the velcro on the pockets a bit annoying but at least I'm not likely to loose anything, although the zip alone is ample. The size is good, I take a 12 normally and this is plenty big enough for a thicker layer underneath. The design also allows for a good range of movement making it very comfortable. Some have commented on the hood but I find it's big enough to keep me dry and stows away in the collar easily. All in all a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Berghaus calisto jacket, 11 Jun 2012
This jacket is one of best buys this year. It's a great fit and very comfortable. It has been well tested in the British summer weather. Is definitely waterproof and wind proof. It is perfect for keeping in your bag as it wraps up quite small and as it is so light you don't know you are carrying it. Thanks Berghaus!

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy bunny!, 8 Sep 2010
Mrs. Jill Jennings (ROTHERHAM) - See all my reviews
fantastic jacket, fantastic value, had loads of comments from friends! I found that the jacket is perfectly sized, no need to order a size up and i could even fit my berghaus fleece jacket underneath and felt comfortable! very very happy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Berghaus jacket, 12 Jan 2013
My husband bought me the jacket as a Christmas present. He raves about berghaus products. The quality is excellent, the price was very good and the service could not be faulted. The only 'problem' was that the velcro on the sleeves was too shirt so I could not tighten the sleeves enough for my comfort. Thanks to a friend in the tailoring world she added more velcro and now I am set to go.

3.0 out of 5 stars hood a let down, 26 July 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, stylish, light-weight waterproof, 19 Sep 2012
I loved this great stylish, light-weight water proof. I especially like the way Berghaus fits under the arms and around the shoulders with no tightness or pulling. It is surpisingly warm for such a light-weight jacket. I love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars comes up small, 28 Jan 2010
lovely jacket but had to return as they come up small and could not fit fleece underneath.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket at a great price, 11 Oct 2013
A. E. Ritchie - See all my reviews
A great quality jacket. I'm really pleased with it. Because of all the comments about the hood I unrolled it straight away....perfect fit and still roomy enough for me....granted I am petite and don't have the largest of heads...lol.

Fits well, although I did buy a size up as I needed it for the chest size and so that it goes over fleeces and other jackets. The only thing with that is that the sleeves are too long but being petite I'm used to that.

Great buy!

2.0 out of 5 stars Berghaus Womens Calisto, 20 Dec 2010
Good sizing, allows wearing of base layer and fleece. Easily spotted in the snow. However, too many vicious velcro fasteners are annoying and lack of pockets is disadvantageous.

4.0 out of 5 stars A useful jacket, 10 Oct 2013
When it arrives was a little disappointed as it was to replace one I bought last year and really loved. Could not get an identical one so chose this as I wanted to stick to Berghaus as the hood fits so snuggly unlike most other makes which are far too big. My only criticism
is that it's not very cosy for the winter months, though it is wind and waterproof. Size generous so plentt of room for a thick sweater inside. Overall a good buy.