5.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket
Published on 28 Jan 2012 by Bootlover

2.0 out of 5 stars Berghaus Womens Calisto
Good sizing, allows wearing of base layer and fleece. Easily spotted in the snow. However, too many vicious velcro fasteners are annoying and lack of pockets is disadvantageous.
Published on 20 Dec 2010 by Mudhopper2

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket, 28 Jan 2012
This is a great basic waterproof for walking and hiking. I thought it might be too light, i.e. a "shell" jacket, but that's not the case and it is ideal for coastal walks in winter with a heavy fleece under or in summer with a light base layer. I find the velcro on the pockets a bit annoying but at least I'm not likely to loose anything, although the zip alone is ample. The size is good, I take a 12 normally and this is plenty big enough for a thicker layer underneath. The design also allows for a good range of movement making it very comfortable. Some have commented on the hood but I find it's big enough to keep me dry and stows away in the collar easily. All in all a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Berghaus calisto jacket, 11 Jun 2012
This jacket is one of best buys this year. It's a great fit and very comfortable. It has been well tested in the British summer weather. Is definitely waterproof and wind proof. It is perfect for keeping in your bag as it wraps up quite small and as it is so light you don't know you are carrying it. Thanks Berghaus!

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy bunny!, 8 Sep 2010
Mrs. Jill Jennings (ROTHERHAM) - See all my reviews
fantastic jacket, fantastic value, had loads of comments from friends! I found that the jacket is perfectly sized, no need to order a size up and i could even fit my berghaus fleece jacket underneath and felt comfortable! very very happy!

2.0 out of 5 stars Berghaus Womens Calisto, 20 Dec 2010

3.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRICE FABULOUS COLOUR, 19 Oct 2011
GREAT WATERPROOF JACKET AND A GOOD PRICE ,TRUE TO SIZE ,THE AMETHYST IS A LOVELY COLOUR, ONLY NEGATIVES ARE ITS NOT AS WINDPROOF AS I WOULD HAVE LIKED SO YOU DO NEED A FLEECE TO KEEP WARM AND THE HOOD IS VERY SMALL THERE IS NO PEAK THAT YOU CAN PULL DOWN OVER YOUR EYES WHEN ITS WINDY AND RAINING, BUT I SUPPOSE IF IT HAD ALL THAT I WOULD BE PAYING MORE .

3.0 out of 5 stars hood a let down, 26 July 2011
I tried this jacket on and it was between this one and North Face Resolve jacket.

The Calisto was my perferred choice but is let down by the hood which didn't cover all of my head.

4.0 out of 5 stars Berghaus jacket, 12 Jan 2013
My husband bought me the jacket as a Christmas present. He raves about berghaus products. The quality is excellent, the price was very good and the service could not be faulted. The only 'problem' was that the velcro on the sleeves was too shirt so I could not tighten the sleeves enough for my comfort. Thanks to a friend in the tailoring world she added more velcro and now I am set to go.

4.0 out of 5 stars comes up small, 28 Jan 2010
lovely jacket but had to return as they come up small and could not fit fleece underneath.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, stylish, light-weight waterproof, 19 Sep 2012
I loved this great stylish, light-weight water proof. I especially like the way Berghaus fits under the arms and around the shoulders with no tightness or pulling. It is surpisingly warm for such a light-weight jacket. I love it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Item returned, 17 Dec 2013
it was 4 ins smaller than the Berghaus jackert I have, which is the same style, size, and make! It was returned.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›