Style Name: Dots Stickers|Change
Price:£1.51+ Free shipping

on 8 February 2014
I needed the six colours shown in the image here for referencing documents for work. The product that arrived had only five different colours - and orange instead of purple and black, not helpful as I'd already ordered orange separately! Good quality sticker, just disappointed as not really fit for my purpose.
on 5 September 2014
I was very disappointed as the picture and description advertised red, green, yellow, blue, black and purple. But when I received them there was no black and purple, but orange instead. I had already ordered orange stickers separately so now have an abundance of orange.
on 14 November 2013
Received the dot stickers only to find that the pack was missing purple and black although it did have orange. The pack only had 350 stickers not 384 as stated. Disappointing really!
on 23 January 2014
Would of been good to receive the stickers ordered, but only 5 colours instead of 6 and only 350 stickers in each pack instead of 384!
on 10 January 2014
The stickers were delivered quickly which was great. I needed a pack with 6 different colours for all team members. However upon opening I discovered that the pack only had 5 different coloured stickers despite it being advertised as 6.
on 14 August 2014
This is not what i received, i received only 5 colours not the 6 as shown in the picture!
on 19 June 2014
Needed six colours for holiday chart. Pleased when I saw these but disappointed when they arrived as only five colours so why advertise as six?
on 23 October 2015
This was exactly what I needed.
My pack arrived with the 6 colours and 384 in total which will take me a while to work through.
I do need the 6 colours so i was very happy that I received the colours as advertised.

The stickers are quite small ( 8mm ) about the size of top end of a ball point pen ( not the writing side obviously).
I respect to sticking so far all the stickers have stayed where I put them and while the surfaces do see a lot of use they do get used quite a bit so this is good.

Its 5 stars because they stickers do exactly what I expected.
on 1 April 2013
These dots were cheeper looking than I thought they would be, but I guess thats one of the problems of buying online, you can't view them before hand.
on 2 January 2016
LOVE them! I like that all the colours have just as many dots, so that I can choose whatever colour I want instead of having to rely on one or two (usually blue or red) more because there are more dots of that colour.
Good quality, not too thick. I fold these around the edge of books to colour code for easier access to certain parts of a book.

See one answered question