on 14 June 2011
Really light fleece which fits easily in to the rucksack, a handy mobile pocket at the top. Although it is light it keeps you warm and drys quickly when wet. Shame that it does not have pockets to put yor hands in, thats a minor complaint.
on 27 May 2012
I have always bought non branded/budget fleece, and this is the first time I have paid the extra for a Berghaus. It fits well and is very comfortable. I generally wear it when there is no need to drag a coat around. Will buy the full zip version this month.
on 7 March 2011
Usual Berghaus quality but I feel this should be described as a thin mid layer sweater, and not a jacket..
on 27 August 2012
This is a useful piece of kit to carry as an extra layer. It can be packed into quite a small space and yet can be shaken out to resume its usual shape very easily. It is also light and warm. Swift delivery and reasonable price.
on 22 January 2012
Happy with the fleece. Feels soft and warm and fits nicely. Will work well under my ski jacket. It has a chest pocket. I also bought a full length zip one for the same price which is a little more practical as it has two pockets and a draw string at the bottom.
on 29 January 2012
These Fleeces are brilliant, I have several & wear them all the time , especially in cold weather
They are great under a waterproof or for casual wear
Well made & a good fit , they also last for ages
I would truly recommend one, especially when you can but them discounted
on 23 February 2012
Worn between my Uniqlo Heattech baselayer and HH Brevent jacket whilst skiing in temperatures down to -10c (-18c and lower with the wind chill factor), this kept me warm without making me sweat. The front chest pocket was handy for storing my credit card when out and about at night. It's very light, too. An excellent buy.
on 10 November 2013
I wear this under my work clothes on the Oil Rigs and it is a chill beater although not wind proof if it is combined with a shell jacket it will give you great protection from anything the British weather can throw at you the chest pocket is a nice touch also excellent Berghaus quality
on 25 September 2014
I find these fleeces to be warm and well fitting.I own several and have found that they do shrink very slightly after several washes at 40 degrees but it is only slightly so if its a little bit too big when you first wear it don`t worry .I am 6` and 13 stone and an extra large is a good fit.I also use my older ones for work (manual site work) and they are tough enough to last a good while without ripping or stitching coming undone.
on 18 August 2014
Love these. I've got a few and at £27 for this one, I'm happy.

Good quality and lightweight.

Chest pocket fit my iPhone 4S.

I'm 5'11" and 40" chest and the medium fits well (normally I go for small in Berghaus jackets).

Would recommend at this price.