5.0 out of 5 stars Nice slim watch.
I am very pleased with this watch, it is very slim and looks really smart. The date window is a little on the small side though. Also be aware that the description says stainless steel case & titanium bracelet, this is not correct it is a titanium case and stainless steel bracelet. But a very nice watch, well made and very comfortable to wear.
Published 14 months ago by Chris B

2.0 out of 5 stars For larger than average wrists only
Published 6 months ago by Robin

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice slim watch., 23 April 2013
This review is from: Skagen Designs Men's Quartz Watch with Grey Dial Analogue Display and Grey Titanium Strap 234XXLT (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good watch, 20 Nov 2013
A Evans - See all my reviews
Looks awesome, lasts forever, and is highly durable. Only downside is the clip is somewhat fiddly, but you get over it.

4.0 out of 5 stars good looking, 8 Sep 2013
Mr. K. Epton - See all my reviews
really good looking watch and very comfortable on the wrist. I can even see the date easily. the only complaint i have is the catch which is very fiddly, if it had a press side fitting i would give this a score of 5 but on the whole very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely watch., 5 Jun 2013
I am pleased with this watch. Bough to replace another Skagen which I lost. Would recommend these watches to everyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Slim, smart and highly recommended, 9 Feb 2013
Mark Treacher (Stratford upon Avon, England) - See all my reviews
If you are fed up with chunky watches and want something with a bit of style this is the watch for you. Very easy to read. The carbon fibre effect is great. The picture here doesn't do the watch justice. I've had loads of admiring comments about the watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Big and Slim watch, 3 Jun 2014
It is a little larger than most Skagen watches, which I like very much. Its a slim one and well priced too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not perfect but I'm happy with it., 24 Jan 2014
Richard Wilson (Reading, UK) - See all my reviews
I like:
Very stylish watch.
Seems well made and can't see any signs of wear after first week of daily use
For its size, it is very light (76g according to my scales)
Mesh strap is very comfortable and more finely adjustable than either a metal strap with links or a leather strap with holes.

I don't like:
Date marker is small and quite hard to read
The luminous hands are so faint as to be useless
There are no instructions on how to adjust the strap in the box. Not necessarily a major issue but I managed to bend the small bar in the clasp that the other half of the strap hooks onto in trying. Fortunately not visible with the strap on or a functional issue.

All in all, I am pleased with this watch. I think it is exceptional value for money but does have some minor flaws.

2.0 out of 5 stars For larger than average wrists only, 5 Jan 2014
Robin (West Sussex United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
A word of caution about this watch. It looks fantastic. The design is superb and sublime. I was so excited when I took it out of the box but extremely disappointed when I put it on my wrist. The size of the case (at 42cms) is such that the metal strap either side of the case doesn't sit close to the wrist but sits proud. I think my wrist size is about average (I am slightly taller and larger than average in build) so this was baffling. I think this will only suit those with larger than average wrists - unless you are prepared to accept this problem as a trade off for the fantastic look of the watch.

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice but...., 2 Jan 2014
The fastening strap broke so I have no option but to have returned it.

However, I have bought a leather strap one in blue in the last week and am very pleased

5.0 out of 5 stars Skagen watch, 2 Feb 2013
I had been looking for a watch like this for a while after buying one for my son's 21st. It had to be different from his, but the skagen designs offer a lot of choice. The watch is elegant and fits very well. It came in a gift box and was very well packaged. Please note the date is a little hard to read if your eye-sight is no longer perfect.