Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original Packaging|Change
Price:£3.30+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 3 November 2013
It's great, although the string thing came out of the hole when my brother was playing around with it, maybe the knot could be bigger to stop this from happening?
on 7 February 2014
I got 2 of these one for my daughter and one for my brother as they are huge Dr Who fans however within a couple of hours both tastles had undone and fell apart leaving only a strand coming from the fez
on 27 October 2013
This was purchased as a birthday present for somebody who is nuts about Dr Who. When received they loved it and would not stop wearing it!
on 17 March 2016
First of all, fezzes are cool.

They arrived super quick - I ordered them and they arrived... just like that.

They are really inexpensive. Something happens when you are with a group of people and you produce a bag of fezzes. They go ape-5h1t. Fezzes are like catnip for drunk lads. I purchased ten of these for a group of us for various parties and stag nights we were having. They seem to be made from cardboard with felt glued on. If you carry it around by the tassel as some of the lads did, it will of course come off. But that's the fault of the wearer - if you treat your fez nicely it will be okay.

So in the cut and thrust of a lads night out, the tassel may not survive. However for the more discerning 11th Doctor cos-player, I am sure this is an ideal purchase.
on 29 November 2013
tassle on end fell off and needed repairing a week after I bought it, hat itself is good size and quite comfortable to wear
on 16 May 2014
On reading the reviews it said there had been a problem with the tassle dropping off and when it arrived the tassle pulled off on the cellotape!
I stitched it back on with black thread and the hat is perfect now. To me it was no problem to sort out but I thought I had better mention it. I was very pleased with the cheap price and the hat is a good fit.
on 24 July 2015
Nice fez, it's a shame the tassel fell apart so easily. Arrived in a Jiffy bag so must have been squashed on the way here. Ok, I got the one for £1.95, but still, would be nice if it had lasted longer than a day. I'd have liked to have been able to have left better feedback but I'm just not impressed with my purchase at all. :(
on 26 November 2014
I had thought this was a children's fez but it's huge, planning to return
on 13 October 2015
Really gutted . Got my son this as he is a massive doctor who fan and the doctor had one . When it came I didnt have a clue what it was untill I opened the packing as it was flat as a pancake. If it was in a box I would have been really please as quality was really good and good price
on 11 May 2015
Very cheap with free postage, so I wasn't expecting much. Expected it to come from China, but the label said London, so it arrived within days, rather than weeks, One size fits all, so I didn't expect it to fit my big head: It doesn't. But cheap and cheerful for a laugh.