5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Fantastic, 6 April 2012
This review is from: Scripted (Audio CD)
What an album. I bought this on a totally random impulse buy and what a treat I was in for. Rocky, punky, catchy fun. Along the same kind of lines of Flyleaf but a little more stylish. The track "Get Well" makes this purchase totally worthwhile in itself. On top of that "Theatre" and "Iodine" are also outstanding. Not a bad song to be found. Make this an essential title in your music collection now.

More music wisdom on Twitter @thatssopunk

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Superb, 19 Aug 2012
Matthew Turner "loyalroyal" (Reading, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Scripted (Audio CD)
I accidentally found this band on Youtube and what a find. This is a steal for under 6. All of the songs on this album are great in their own way - catchy, punky, fast, powerful. Stand out tracks for me include 'Get Well', 'Make a Move' and 'Fight'. Some of the tracks might be relatively short but they pack a punch and are worthy of repeated listenings.

This is a superb debut album and I'd definitely recommend it. If the band continues in this form it is certainly going places, deservedly so.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 26 Jun 2012
This review is from: Scripted (Audio CD)
I can't convey in words how good this band is, it is potentially the best debut album for decades and every song is a standout masterpiece. A collaboration of heavy rock and synth, great lyrics and an aggressive vocal lead from Ariel that perfectly complements the impeccable musicality.
My only disappointment derives from this being their debut as I desperately wanted to hear more after listening to Scripted, just have to hope their next offering isn't too far away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 10 Dec 2012
Michael Fuchs (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Scripted (MP3 Download)
Fantastic album - smart, lively, catchy, energetic. As good as Paramore, yet pleasingly different. Unexpected bonus: BPM of most songs matches my running pace perfectly, so awesome workout/running tunes. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, 10 April 2014
Sophie (Derby, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Scripted (MP3 Download)
This band is brilliant, the album is amazing and I am so glad I found them on Youtube! This band is now one of my favourite! The download of this album was really quick and easy and the price was great :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really like this album, 6 Mar 2014
This review is from: Scripted (Audio CD)
Really enjoy this album. Can see why likened to Paramore. Ariel has great vocals and songs have good lyrics with meaning. Personally I pay a lot of attention to lyrics and not to just the sound. My personal view is I really like this album and awaiting the delivery of their most recent one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Album, 2 Mar 2014
This review is from: Scripted (Audio CD)
I love very song, now scroll back up and buy it ;)

I really like the lyric book where it's even styled as if it's an acting script, every song complement the idea it's scripted/acting/fake/planned etc.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 28 Nov 2013
This review is from: Scripted (Audio CD)
I found this band through Youtube, it is a very good CD. If you like Paramore you will probably like this, I now prefer them to Haley and co!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome album!, 5 Oct 2013
SILEeeles (Abingdon, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Scripted (Audio CD)
It is not often I come across albums where I like every single song. I'm generally not a fan of slower ballads and stuff, but here ... I love it. From start to finish it just grabs your attention. For me the stand out tracks are "Up In Flames", "Theater", "Iodine" and "Get Well" but honestly they are all awesome.

If I had one criticism about the album, it would be its length. At 31 minutes it just ends to quickly. I guess the argument could be made that its easily absorbable, doesn't waste your time. I'm used to albums passing 60 mins in length, the quicker ones being no more than 40 mins, etc. This is in no way a negative comment about the album, just a personal thing I would have preferred, but the songs on the album easily make up for it.

Very much looking forward to the next album. So should you be if you've heard Cynics & Critics :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Present for my grand daughter, 28 July 2013
Lois "Lois Ling" (shropshire, england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Scripted (Audio CD)
She was thrilled with her 'surprise' present (my son mentioned she liked Script) and plays it continually, will know what to get her next time!

Scripted
Scripted by Icon For Hire (Audio CD - 2013)