5.0 out of 5 stars Liverpool babygrow excellent buy!
I bought this for my nephew and the quality is brilliant, I am due my baby in 2 weeks and I will definatelty be getting my baby a few in different colours.
Very good value for money! :)
Published on 23 Nov. 2012 by Rubi..x

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor fit!
Disappointed as looks lovely but neck is too tight to do top popper and my baby boy is very slim so average to bigger babies would struggle. Also no poppers down legs so very difficult to put on/take off especially for nappy changes. As a result, our baby boy only wore it a few times much to the disappointment of his Liverpool mad Daddy.
Published 10 months ago by Misty

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Liverpool babygrow excellent buy!, 23 Nov. 2012
This review is from: 1 'ONE' Me and my Dad Love Liverpool Baby Sleepsuit Babygro Newborn -12 mths, choice of 9 Colours
Very good value for money! :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor fit!, 4 Sept. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars All in one baby suit, 21 Dec. 2014
Mrs. Tracy Plant "Pastors wife" (Harold Wood England) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my Great Neice who was born on the 1st December. I have not seen her yet but her parents have said they are delighted with it. They live in Liverpool so this was just ideal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Liverpool baby supporter, 21 Mar. 2013
This is a lovely sleepsuit in traditional Liverpool colours that dads will find inspiring enough to look forward to baby being able to watch the matches with him.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 14 Jun. 2013
Mrs. Linda M. Stanley (England) - See all my reviews
What a fabulous little baby grow! The colour is really vibrant and the writing neat and clear. Maker also does other caption, which will be useful in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 5 May 2013
My little boy looked fab in this its really good quality and washed well! Thanks so much quick delivery great product, and his dad loved it too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 19 July 2013
Good quality material, a great price and excellent delivery speed. Baby's dad is a huge liverpool fan so made a great gift for baby and dad.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute little outfit, 14 Dec. 2013
Really cute outfit for babies, the only problem is that the material is quite thin. Looks exactly like the pictures & arrived quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 21 Aug. 2013
No faults, true to size, nicely made, lovely colour, nice material-warm not flimsy, delivered on time, looked very cute on my baby!!

5.0 out of 5 stars cute stuff, 3 Dec. 2013
excellent and great gift for any baby. A must!!! I love it and words are soooo true. Bought loads of others similar.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›