5.0 out of 5 stars Really really good
Great album quality songs
BUT ... get the Black and White (Deluxe Version) as it has extras that are even better
Published on 25 Aug 2011 by Manadoxbox

3.0 out of 5 stars Black And White
Wretch 32 is good at rapping, his vocals are clear, his rhymes dope and his beats are flawless. We see this in Black and White. However there are two things I don't like in this album.

Published on 22 Aug 2012 by James Woods

3.0 out of 5 stars Black And White, 22 Aug 2012
This review is from: Black And White - The Album (Audio CD)

1) My Favourite songs on the album are ones in which his rapping is the focal point, there are too many songs mainly featuring other artists (like wtf is ed sheeran doing on there) which let the album down because they don't fit in with Wretch's style.
2) The album feels as if it was produced in a rush, there is little consistency between songs, when you have two songs as different as "Traktor" and "Breathe" (both of which are awesome individually) it's hard to make the album flow as one piece of music.

5.0 out of 5 stars CLASS TUNES, 18 Jun 2012
This review is from: Black And White - The Album (Audio CD)
A great ablum prize was amazing and i shopped everywhere great buy.
I throught at first i got the wrong album as i wanted a song that he sang when i got the album the song i was looking for was at the very end lol

4.0 out of 5 stars Wretch 32 - Black and white, 9 May 2012
This review is from: Black And White - The Album (Audio CD)
For a debut mainstream album, its pretty impressive! Wretch expressives himself in a way that gives you glipses into the way he felt at different times of his life, from finding out he was having a baby, to growing up in a deprived area. He's honesty is a breath of fresh air.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wretch 32 album - black and white, 16 April 2012
This review is from: Black And White - The Album (Audio CD)
This is a good album I highly recommend it for the cheap price it's selling at and it includes quite a few of his releases.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for rap fans., 27 Nov 2011
K. Chandler "K C's daughter Rachel" (Leicester, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Black And White - The Album (Audio CD)
I bought this after hearing one track on the Jools Holland show. The whole album is fantastic and I am a 40+ pop fan now getting into rap!

4.0 out of 5 stars Delightfully Suprised, 14 Nov 2011
This review is from: Black And White - The Album (Audio CD)
Saw him on Jools and thought I must hear more. Never been into rap. Blues, punk, rock, the whole spectrum except "pop" - love it. Rap - no thank you. However the way melodies, rhythm and harmonics are blended by Jermaine Scott made me buy this and I love it. Personal favourite? Hush Little Baby...

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 2 Nov 2011
I'd only really heard his main titles (Unorthodox/Don't Be Afriad/Don't Go) when I bought this album; the remainder of the album is fantastic; it really grows on you. Strongly recommend it, some great collaborations. Midas touch!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm always impressed with new artist coming out of England, 13 Oct 2011
I'm always impressed with new artist coming out of England. Wretch 32 has a style very similar to a new American Rap artist I just listen to on Amazon name Stryk. Wretch 32 Black And White album and Stryk Thorough album I believe will be the direction urban style music will take. Both artists have a sound that goes back to the days of soul and blues music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved It, 7 Oct 2011
Donald Piper "socalicoug" (Altadena, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Black And White - The Album (Audio CD)
I found Wretch 32 music while searching on YouTube and I liked what I heard so much I ordered his CD. I was not disappointed. I love how he collaborates with so many other artists. Excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite a good album!!!!, 20 Nov 2011
The old Wretch has been around for some time, with brilliant songs to grip the nation. He's my ratings.
Black and White- 10/10.
Don't Be Afraid- 7/10
Hush Little Baby feat !!ED SHEERAN!!- 10/10
Don't Go feat Josh Kumra- 10/10

Black And White - The Album
Black And White - The Album by Wretch 32 (Audio CD - 2011)