5.0 out of 5 stars Music to be played in fresh air
I love this album! Simple as that. I'm quite new to the whole dubstep thing and it may have passed me by if wasn't for Fearne Cotton introducing me to Nero, playing them on her radio show - and I only tuned in by accident! (have not listened to radio 1 for quite some time!).
It is so fresh and airy, the presence of Katy B, are certainly highlights but, in so far as...
Published on 10 Nov. 2011 by Jes

3.0 out of 5 stars Hit and miss
Loved the last few tracks on this album. ADORE 'going nowhere' but dont the other tracks as highly. Awesome artists, but as with most dnb/dubstep/techno albums, they never do justice to the other remixes and sets that they play. awesome line up, soso album.
Published on 4 Aug. 2011 by KateH

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Album!!, 18 Jan. 2011
Ryan (Herts, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Magnetic Man (Audio CD)
Absoulutely brilliant album, not all dubstep, for example the first track, flying in to Tokyo is amazing!! I also love Fire with Ms Dynamite, I Need Air, Mad and Perfect Stranger!! Buy it, you won't be disappointed!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 8 April 2015
great

3.0 out of 5 stars Unmagnetic, 12 Nov. 2010
David Turner (Merseyside) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Magnetic Man (Audio CD)
I think this album is quite good, but a classic it ain't.If a second album comes our way Magnetic Man might find an identity, this one however seems to lack direction. It's probably the record company wanting to quickly collect the singles into an album, linking them together with some dodgy Dubstep which sounds more like BBC Radiophonic Workshop (like most examples of this latest Musifad).

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 May 2015
ok

5.0 out of 5 stars Magnetic Man, 9 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Magnetic Man (Audio CD)
Love this cd its experimental I Need Air being my favourite reminds of the drum and bass back in the 90's, dub step and interesting bass on each track

3.0 out of 5 stars featured female artists make the albumn, 24 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Magnetic Man (Audio CD)
this is a good albumn overall, although for me the Kelly B & Angela Hunte tunes make it worth the buy. this is a good addition to any dubstep fan's colection - for me the tuneful & uplifting female vocals best compliment the raw dubstep apsect (songs 2,3,7,11)

2.0 out of 5 stars commercial, 29 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Magnetic Man (Audio CD)
The first 3 tracks are more commercial is not my style, Dubstep and in particular on this album I was expecting more, I heard little but I think Dubstep genre lacks quality.

Los primeros 3 tracks son mas comerciales no es mí estilo , al Dubstep y en concreto en este album me esperaba más , he escuchado poco Dubstep pero creo que a este género le falta cálidad.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty bad start, please get better...., 11 Oct. 2010
Mr. Ben Pilley (London, England.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Magnetic Man (Audio CD)
When three world class dubstep DJs to come together you expect an amazing experience but sadly it is not there, the music is pretty bad and fairly flat. There are three good tracks in the whole album, two both with Katy B in them.

Probably not worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars surprisingly brilliant, 2 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Magnetic Man (Audio CD)
i'm not a fan of the whole "dub step" thing so when i got this album i thought it was going to be rubbish but apart from the radio abused katy b tracks it is a varied cd full of different style. definately something for fans of all types of dance.

4.0 out of 5 stars Can't stand it..., 16 Oct. 2010
J. Harrison (Dorset) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Magnetic Man (MP3 Download)
...Yes, I can't stand this type of music. So why the stars? Well, having listened to it, I still can't stand it but, because I appreciate the more adult and intelligent manner of its production, it must be a must-buy for those who do!. I do quite like the first two tracks though, I must admit. There you go.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›