Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£22.79

on 3 October 2010
This book targets novice ColdFusion developers, but will serve just as well for experienced developers. I've been working with ColdFusion for about 10 years now, and can say I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

this book will take you through every step on becoming a successful ColdFusion developer, and takes you through all the goodness recently added by the version 9 of ColdFusion.

I was mostly interested on the ORM side of things, and can confirm the books explains it rather well, and gave me a very good insight on where to go to get more experience with it.

It also takes you through all the new functions and tags, but sometimes lacks a bit in real-life examples (hence the 4 star rate).

If you are a new developers interested in learning ColdFusion, this is a "must have" book, and if you like me is an experienced ColdFusion developer, this book will give you what you need to stay on top of the technology.