4.0 out of 5 stars Love puzzle but don't like their complaints procedure
Published on 12 Jun 2012 by VJS

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
good jigsaw but quite tricky
Published 1 month ago by MRS P M DYSON

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Love puzzle but don't like their complaints procedure, 12 Jun 2012
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Ravensburger Higgledy Piggledy House Puzzle (1000 Pieces) (Toy)
Great puzzle but contained a duplicate piece and one missing. To notify company I had to write to the US and pretend my address was in the US because it wouldn't take my email otherwise. Got a reply eventually from Germany who passed it on to the UK. They wanted me to send the bar code back by post at my expense (I don't live in the UK) and may give me another copy of the puzzle. Much as I love the puzzle I don't want to do it again. I responded with these comments and they said "Due to the large number of requests at busy times of the year it can take up to 28 days to complete the enquiry process, however we will always keep you informed of any delays." Wonder how many more months I will have to wait?

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Deserved 5 Stars, 1 Jun 2014
Higgledy Piggledy is a good name, so interesting to do took me 3 weeks to complete but loved every minute I have done so many Bizzare Babble was another I loved along with all the Memories jigsaws, Thinking of purchasing the Book jigsaw next Ravenburger Jigsaws are the best the pieces are well put together & the right size they are Quality Thank you again A great Hobby.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 1 April 2013
I just love this jig saw. It's interesting and challenging but, I'm afraid, my housework suffered as I had to keep spending a few more minutes to do the next bit and I'm afraid the minutes turned to hours! I'm just starting Bizarre Babble so I guess that's the housework out the window again.

4.0 out of 5 stars So much fun, 4 July 2012
I have put this together when the kids where in bed and it is a great thing. It was not too hard but very much fun and with amazing detail.

5.0 out of 5 stars Higgledy Piggledy House Puzzle, 28 Sep 2011
A subject that is different and great fun do do and as usual a quality product from Ravensburger with nice thick pieces that slot together perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Complex and challenging but great fun, 30 Jun 2014
Brilliant, complex and entertaining, down to the tiny characters living beneath floors of the twelve rooms. Full of detail and a real challenge. This one took a while.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Good puzzle to do, 10 July 2014
Good quality and taxing to do especially if you don,t look at the picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars I know i love it, but you see have not finished more ..., 3 July 2014
I know i love it, but you see have not finished more than the first, but never the less I love all my puzzles done or not....

5.0 out of 5 stars Higgledy Piggledy, 25 Jun 2014
Well thought out puzzle and very colourful. Keeping me off the streets!!!!! Seriously, it keeps me occupied for hours and keeps the brain ticking over.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jig sorted, 21 Jun 2014
Love the Colin Thompson jigsaws. This one took a while to do as I needed to do it in good light quite a few dark areas. Great picture and I love the way the pieces fit together very positively. Unfortunately in the box were only 999 pieces.
I contacted Ravensburger and they have rectified the problem without any fuss . I would recommend Ravensburger jigsaws in future. Ultimately you get what you pay for quality counts. Thank you Ravensburger!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›