5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight tripod at alightweight price
A lightweight tripod at a lightweight price.

I purchased this tripod as I was looking for something light and portable for occasional use. Wasn't expecting to much for the 15.31 but was pleasantly surprised at the quality and features. Certainly is light and portable.

Published on 21 Feb 2012 by A. D. Legg

3.0 out of 5 stars Featherweight price...
...lightweight tripod.

Published 4 months ago by X

4.0 out of 5 stars Low weight high value tripod, 24 Feb 2012
This review is from: Kitvision Medium Camera Tripod - Silver / Black (Accessory)
This is the first tripod that I have owned, and it does exactly what I wanted it to do. It allows me to make best use of the optical and digital zoom potential of my mid range camera. Previously longer range pictures were compromised by camera shake, despite my best efforts. This is a lightweight unit, which even with camera attached I can easily move around quickly with one hand holding the camera. It is easy to set up, and to attach the camera. It then pans and tilts as required. Very functional, and I shall certainly be taking it with me to Thruxton next month to get some good pictures of motorbike racing. It comes with it's own carry case, and won't be a chore to carry around with me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight tripod at alightweight price, 21 Feb 2012
A lightweight tripod at a lightweight price.

Quite stable when fully extended, I liked the quick release device to attach a camera, spirit level (worth a fiver on it's own) and the ability to tilt the head to portrait format, very easy to adjust the legs to get it level even on unlevelled ground.

Quick and easy to set up and pack away in its own carry case.
Might struggle with a heavier DLSR and large lens, but for compact camera, camcorder or bridge camera will certainly help take better images than hand held. I would always recommend buying a remote or cable release when using any tripod to eliminate camera shake.

In my opinion a good purchase for its intended use.

3.0 out of 5 stars Featherweight price..., 4 May 2014
X (S.E. England) - See all my reviews
...lightweight tripod.

I noticed the ridiculously low price and bought this to see if I could use it or put it aside for the day one of my grandchildren might take up photography, but actually found a use for it with my Olympus OM-D, which is quite light. It does a great job with that camera, but is not up to a full-size DSLR, nor one of the larger Super-Zoom cameras.

Excellent lightweight, light-use tripod.

1.0 out of 5 stars dont, 24 Nov 2013
James Green III (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Buy a more sturdy one. This is not a good tripod for any dslr. This product is dangerous for your dslr.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value For Money, 21 Feb 2013
Christopher Page "Snowlock Dark" (Brockworth Glos UK) - See all my reviews
Perfect fit for my Canon Rebel T3/1100,with carrying case.Brilliant price as well.

If you are looking for cheap but well built and portable tripod,go no further.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tripod, 9 Feb 2013
Mrs. R. Sargent "Rosemary" (Birmingham UK) - See all my reviews
Arrived quickly and safely. Item as described in advert. The tripod is extremely lightweight and is in its own bag.

4.0 out of 5 stars fit for purpose, 29 Jan 2013
i only use it now and then when shooting sunrises/sets etc and its ok. i am now trying out a monopod.