on 7 March 2013
Fantastic camera, easy to use, great pictures, great video, sturdy built. Probably the best slr in this price range. I bet that those people who leave bad reviews have bought cheap grey imports.
1010 comments| One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 January 2012
Very happy with the product and the purchasing of it. Hubbie delighted and has been clicking away since Christmas - his photo dreams have come true.
on 15 April 2013
Awesome buying, very good camera, i real recomend it to all photo lover's, it's a great way to start discovering the outstanding world of the photography!
Next step...good lens! Canon of course!
on 8 April 2012
I'm on my 2nd 60D now. The first I returned due to the pop-up flash not functioning properly, a common fault with these (and other) Canons.
My 2nd one does the same sometimes!! It is an easy fix as the micro switch on the hot-shoe sticks and the Camera `thinks' it's got an external flash attached! This wont allow the on board flash to work. You don't expect any Camera of this price to have this recurring fault.
I had a 350D beforehand, and because I had their lenses (a couple of L`s), it made me stick to Canon. Their L lenses are awesome, their body's not so!
If starting afresh I think I may have gone for a Nikon D7000, although being £200 dearer!
on 21 November 2012
Love my Canon - I ve had it a year now and I love it. Would highly recommend it. Just filmed videos on it which I ve put on YouTube filmed in fairly low light too and they are so clear.
on 17 September 2011
Love that you can take videos and pictures at the same time. Excellent quality...getting to know the camera still but loving it so far.
on 8 January 2015
I still can't get over how great this camera is. Totally recommended for this price range, still two years after my purchase I find it cutting-edge.
on 15 November 2013
Lad loves it and its heavily used. He learned how to use it and has done some amazing recordings.
Very pleased with purchase and no regrets.
on 14 December 2014
Love it to bits. It's the best. The swivel screen allows me take great photos in awkward positions. Got all the features I need and more!!
on 23 July 2013
No fault as far as I have found with the camera the supplied INSTRUCTION BOOK IS TRASH obviously copied & hard to locate items