on 2 May 2014
This is cheap as chips obv. Not a official product by the seems as there is NO care instructions label that should b inside....how do I wash it at what temp....??
Fits like a glove on toddlers pillow
on 28 September 2013
This is my first pillowcase for my son as he previously hasn't used pillows. I picked this as it was the cheapest, but the cotton is thick and seems to be good quality. I haven't over washed it yet, but so far so good. My son sleeps a treat on it.
Very pleased and would recommend.
on 8 June 2015
Not 100% Cotton as described, also the picture is misleading for including two pillow cases in the picture while selling only one, Neither the quality, nor the quantity, I wouldn't buy it again from this seller, so buyers be aware.
on 13 February 2016
It is surpriingly difficult to find toddler pillow cases, so I was pleased that once again Amazon was the answer.
I was pleased with the quality, .and it fits thw pillow, ideal for my grandson's cotbed.
on 4 March 2014
Material is scratchy and edges not finished off nicely inside. It has very quickly been run up on machine, I wish I'd have made the effort myself now, but for 3 quid thought I'd see what it was like once washed. After first wash material has bobbled and discoloured. I will iron it and see if it bothers my son when used, but won't be buying anymore like this.
on 25 September 2014
Good thick cotton pillowcase. Abit stiff though. Lovely blue colour, fits my sons clevermama toddler pillow lovely. Fast dispatch and delivery. Overall pleased.
on 1 June 2014
The quality of the fabric is not suitable for a baby/toddler and I wouldn't use it myself. It is rough to the touch. Not worth buying
on 15 October 2014
Beautiful colour and soft material, goes well in my little boys room and is a true fit for a pillow of the same dimensions.
on 8 May 2015
100% NOT cotton. Definatly not suitable for a toddler or anyone else for that matter.
on 13 May 2015
Very happy with purchase. Washes really well

See one answered question