4.0 out of 5 stars Yes they move BUT....
I popped some double sided tape on the bottom and stuck them inside my boots! Have lasted a year like that so far, I wear them everyday come rain or shine for walking my dog. Much more comfortable than without and a lot warmer too!
Published 18 months ago by TraceyD

1.0 out of 5 stars THEY DON'T STAY IN PLACE
These darned insoles do NOT stay in place and instead almost immediately start to ride up the back of the boot as soon as you take a few steps. The bottoms of the insoles are not make of any grippy or rubbery material so there's no friction to keep them from moving.

I'm really disappointed as the shearling is very soft and warm but zero stars for function.
Published on 17 Jan 2012 by C. Vu

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars THEY DON'T STAY IN PLACE, 17 Jan 2012
C. Vu (Monreal, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hunter Unisex-Adult Shearling In-sole for Hunter Wellington Boots (Apparel)

2.0 out of 5 stars I agree!!, 24 Nov 2012
Ms. Diane Bailey (uk) - See all my reviews
I too found that the insole.... (yes,just one of my two!!!) rode up the back of my heel on only the second wearing,they are warm,but that said....? As a fan of, and longstanding wearer of UGGS,the Hunters insoles are a very poor substitute! I wouldn't buy again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Yes they move BUT...., 15 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 15 Jan 2013
Highly recommend. I have neoprene lined wellies, but having these underfoot really makes them extra warm on freezing cold days walking in the countryside.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 19 Jan 2013
The first time i wore these they crumpled and rode up the back of my boots. I've tried to wear them with thick and thin socks and they still crumple. Useless. Shame as they feel lovely and soft , if only they worked.

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm =), 11 Jun 2013
Comfy and warm, perfect for some extra warmth in winter and fits perfectly in my shoes. All in all a good purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like a glove, 9 May 2014
Put these in your hunter wellies and the size feels right and they become gloves for your feet. Perfect! Have had no issues with them slipping back in my neoprene Hunters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 9 Feb 2014
Chris (Gloucester. uk) - See all my reviews
Great comfortable keeping your feet warm and cosy,soft under foot, making the Wellingtons even more wearable every day. Would recommend this product...

4.0 out of 5 stars Foot pleaser, 28 Jan 2014
These are comfy and make my wellies nice and snug. After reading some bad reviews about them moving inside of the boot I was worried but a little bit of double sided tape had done the job but that is why I have given four stars. Other then that I love the soft, warm feeling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth Every Penny, 7 Nov 2013
Well worth the money! My feet are so warm and none of the cold gets through from the bottom of my willies to my feet anymore.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›