5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely a good buy
I am delighted with this bag. It is well made and sturdy enough to withstand lugging about on holiday, but when empty it will squash down enough to fit easily into your packing. Just the right size to take a large towel, swimwear, books, sun blocks, drinks, and everything else you would need for a day on the beach. On top of that, it is very pretty!
Published on 26 Jun 2012 by smileyJ

3.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty but the smell is quite awful.
I would give this product 5 stars but the smell of it is totally overpowering. Whether it's the glue they use, I'm not sure, but it's been airing for 3 days. I may have to resort to washing it. I bought it for my daughter's swimming lessons and I've had to put her things in a plastic bag before putting them in here. otherwise, it's pretty and good quality for the price.
Published 17 months ago by Katherine Howell-Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely a good buy, 26 Jun 2012
This review is from: LARGE BEACH BAG Pink With Multi Flowers (H)33cm x (W)51cm x (D)23cm (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lareg Beach Bag, 9 Aug 2012
Super quick delivery - very impressive!
This is a lovely big bag - plenty of room for all our beach things! Very bright and colourful too. I love it

5.0 out of 5 stars beach bag, 14 July 2012
The bag arrived very quickley, was packaged well. You can fit in everything you would need for the beach / day out. The straps don't dig in your shoulders even when full. The bag is not lined but can be wiped clean, if any spillages. I'm not so keen on the glitter as decoration but, having said that it's quite subtle. All in all a good holiday bag.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beach bag, 18 May 2013
Very good size ideal for carrying all needs to pool or beach on holiday. As previously stated does have a smell but I washed it and this is no longer a problem, washed well still looks new. Looking forward to using it on holiday. Very good delivery by seller arrived in a couple of days.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty but the smell is quite awful., 22 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely large bag, 12 Mar 2013
Lovely detail on bag. Strong handles. Plenty big enough for family outing or trip to the beach. Would recommend to anyone wanting a large bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Large beach bag, 12 Aug 2013
D. Tebbutt - See all my reviews
This is fantastic. It fits in four towels, our picnic blanket and a little bag with essential items in. The outer pockets are fab. It folds down to take on holiday and I love the design and so do lots of other people that have asked me about it.

5.0 out of 5 stars So glad I got this beach bag!., 2 May 2013
Diane B (Wiltshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This bag is the right size to use as a colourful carry-on bag for the flight, then when we arrive it becomes my beach bag. It's roomy and pretty, with a very useful external pocket at each end. Attached by a string for safety, there is a large internal purse to contain all the essentials for a day on the beach. Well worth the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars BEACH BAG, 31 Mar 2014
Bought as a present for my Sister, she loves it, would have given 5 stars but it does have a smell about it, hoping it will go in time. (I was aware this may be the case from a previous reviewer), other than that a lovely bag, plenty of room inside and sides for lots of holiday bits and bobs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, love it ....., 30 Jan 2012
This bag is fantastic. It's got great capacity and it is a fantastic bright colour with bold flowers, there is also a small amount of glitter in with the flower prints that just sets it off - perfect for me. I have been using it as a young persons knitting bag and it works a treat as I have always got lots of wool!