on 20 November 2011
I have many items in my Knights Templar collection and this ring is quite unusual as it can split into two parts. Why! is beyond me...its light and well made but why make it in to halves? The result is that the ring has some nasty sharp edges, if you have hair on your fingers, be prepared to lose a few. Overall, well made but would have been five stars if it was in a simple one piece design.
First off - as one other reviewer has said, with the two halves come some VERY sharp edges, and I was surprised to find I scratched myself quite a bit when putting on and taking off the ring - However, the sides fit together well, so it doesnt nip.

I have to say though, its not as stunning as I was expecting. Its nice, certainly, but its only about half a centimeter wide and seems a bit... well, cheaply made, considering its price.

Nice average dress ring I suppose, but not something I would give as a gift.
on 3 November 2012
This is a very stylish ring. I bought it for someone else but they absolutely love it. The only awkward point is that as it is in two parts it may separate at times. This, however is just something minor and if anyone is into these designs i would recommend this ring to them.
on 28 August 2013
Very nice ring. The colours are great and the design is good. My problems are the two parts don't fit so well together, so it doesn't look flush. And my ring had a little bit of scuff at the bottom of the golden part. Very nice and light though.
on 29 October 2011
I was bought this ring by my wife as a replacement wedding ring. For me, this ring is almost a first. Very rarely do I ever find a ring that actually fits but this one really does have a nice feel to it. I have already received several enquiries of where I came accross such an unusual piece of jewellery and I have yet to find anyone who has not complemented me on it.
Another interesting and useful feature is that it is made up of two parts which can easily be taken apart when not being worn. this is handy when cleaning it and serves to add to its charm.
on 9 September 2012
Very beautiful and original ring! I arouse envy round there, among my friends and acquaintances ! I am impatiently wainting for the silver model in size U.
on 6 August 2012
This is very well made and we are pleased with it, The delivery to Cyprus was speedy, Thank you, We ordered two of these and both fit really good
on 27 December 2013
It fits perfect its beautiful nice its in 2 for cleaning.....was delivered when they said it would be great love it
on 1 September 2012
Good quality titanium ring lightweight and comfortable to wear . Not to showy and nice to wear at special occasions
on 31 August 2013
Love this ring very much, it looks good and feels good on my thumb. Would recommend this ring to others.