on 11 September 2011
This unit was just what I was looking for: compact (for A4-size papers) with very smooth, sturdy drawers. No sticking as I found in other units tested in local shops. As long as you don't intend to move this unit from place to place, it'll be fine for storing things (if you do move it often, be careful of the smooth drawers: no friction, so they might just fall out when tilted! There is a ridge which stops them from sliding out under normal usage).

Also, the drawers are interlocking separates, so you can have a 2 or 3 drawer unit instead of 4 drawers (but only one or the other, because you get just one top which holds the unit together).
on 14 November 2012
we purchased this item as it was very light in makeup to fix into our caravan wardrobe for packing small items of clothing and found it to be very useful as caravan only had shelves
on 16 August 2013
On paper these drawers look fine, but in reality they are quite flimsy and cheaply made. They can be unstacked (and frequently therefore fall apart if you try to move them) but there's only one top, so if you have two stacks of two drawers instead of one stack of four, one won't have a lid, which makes the stacking function seem sort of pointless.
The worst thing about them, though, is that there's very little holding the drawers in place at the back, so when they are opened they are very difficult to shut again as they come loose at the back when opened (every single time) which is very frustrating. I've frequently trapped my fingers when trying to push them back in (that final inch is very hard to close!).
My advice if you want these sort of drawers is to go down to high street shops instead (such as wilkos, who have a far superior and much more solid version of these type of drawers for £18 -see link: [...] ) where you can test the product out before buying them. I've relegated my set to the garage as it didn't seem worth the postage and bother to send them back.
Badly designed product :(
on 24 September 2013
Really disappointed with this product,its so small not even sure what to use it for. would not recommend it and regret buying it.You can purchase one of these containers very similar but three times the size for two thirds the price at morrisons .so thats what i did.
on 11 December 2013
I was looking for draws to tidy up my daughter's paints, crayons and other various craft material which could fit on our kitchen worktop in the utility area. The price is good and the delivery was good. They are exactly what we were looking for. They are sturdy enough and fit perfectly their purpose. We are very happy with them. The only thing is when closing the draws you need to lift the back of the draw a little bit so that it goes back in place to fully close. This is not really an issue just something to remember doing. We are very happy with them.
on 17 January 2014
Well, I received a full refund with this product since the drawers were faulty, and i ordered two, both the same, the drawers to the unit do not close properly, they get caught on a lip which can be solved by taping the bottom of the runner so that it runs smoothly over the lip to close properly.. But i thought the product was way too overpriced for this job.. I wouldn't buy again or recommend.
on 21 September 2015
A lot of reviews said about the drawers etc I have mine in a wee corner of my kitchen. It's used for art supplies for my kids. It's drawers are deep enough to hold a whole ream of A4 computer printer paper. I don't find its wobbly, the drawers sometimes need a shoogle to close but it's no problem at all. I find them handy.
on 27 August 2014
Very useful, it fits under my little desk and I could put away in it a lot of paper from my only drawer in the desk.
My only promplem is that the drawers after I pull them out it's a bit difficult to push them back, but that's all :) If I would have more space I would buy more.
on 17 April 2014
Made of cheap low quality plastic that makes the structure very flimsy. The drawers don't close all the way without having to shake them about.

I do not like this product and would struggle to recommend it to anyone.
on 15 December 2014
Small drawers so barely holds more than lingerie. Stacked two sets and barely the height of a sofa chair. Stows away fantastically though!
review image