on 18 May 2013
I bought two of those recently but they both arrived with pretty much all the frames snapped.

The drawers refuse to close as well and all the edges are very sharp. You cant lift it up without it coming apart.

The Customer service are very nice though.
on 1 May 2012
I bought this about a week ago and it came assembled. However, it is not sturdy as my previous storage tower which I purchased from Sainsbury. If you try to pick the storage tower up, it disassembles very easily. so BEWARE. I was asleep and I heard a crash, and I looked over at the storage tower which fell flat on the floor. it is advisable not to put anything on top of it. I think I'm going to stick to sainsbury for now until I can find a real bargain.

BTW there was a prompt delivery. SO not all bad.
on 5 November 2011
The x2 Five drawer Towers are being well used. This product is GREAT VALUE, I know the items will be well filled constantly they are free standing fit nicely in the corner.They arrived right on time too.Thanx.
on 15 December 2014
Drawers are quite small and won't hold much. Wanted to stash clothes but this will only accommodate a few underwear! It does make a good stow away though! The pic is actually two sets stacked together and it's barely the height of a sofa chair!
review image
on 23 November 2013
My wife bought this item hoping keep some of the kids' stuff in it.
It arrived promptly though but in a very old and damaged package with little or no padding. Consequently the top drawer was broken in many places. I didn't even bother to check the rest.
The product is also not sturdy and so can only partially serve the purpose it should.
I definitely wouldn't have allowed her buy it if I had seen previous reviews.
on 31 January 2014
The drawers looked good in the photo and would probably hold quite a lot. Unfortunately due to the fact that they were delivered assembled in VERY shoddy packaging they were virtually smashed to pieces on arrival! The drawers themselves seemed to be quite hard to open and close as the frame kept shifting. Needless to say I contacted the seller and received a full refund within 24 hours. They did not want them back!
on 24 April 2014
This came very well protected. Plenty drawer storage.
Sellers had very good comms and were happy to replace one part that didn't fit,
Happy with goods.
on 23 November 2014
I am not happy with the product as it is very cheaply made. Every time I move it the sections come apart. The drawers have to be tilted to close too which is very inconvenient. I do not think it was worth the money and think I could have got a better one from B and M or another cheap shop.
on 4 April 2015
Frame work VERY fragile,in fact the whole thing shattered into small pieces when I tried to open one of the draws.Had to throw complete lot out.Total waste of money.
DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT OR ANY OTHER BY SAME MAKER.
on 18 November 2013
As soon as I open a drawer it broke, it looks like it won't take any weigh.

Cannot even return it because it come without receipt!

For 3 more pounds you find a good one.

See one answered question