on 23 November 2012
All the media keys function on the keyboard, the scroll wheel goes up in increments of 4% on the windows volume slider by default, so in about 1 full rotation it's from 0 to 100. Despite being membrane, the keys have a great feedback.

Only flaws are the enter key seems to be a tad loose, and from what i can tell, the switch for it is right above the right shift button and does not stretch across the full length of the (huge) enter key.

Also, the side function keys (calculator key etc) need to be pushed down slightly more than when they just "click". I originally thought these keys were broken.

As the side function keys aren't essential though, it's hard to say that'd detract from the keyboards value, and for £11, i'm very happy with my purchase.
on 2 July 2012
This is a fantastic piece of kit! I am typing on it now and am so impressed with its quality. There was some delay with the delivery and they were kind enough to refund my postage, so koodos for that and a surperb item at an excellent price!
on 30 October 2013
I listen to a lot of music, unfortunately my mother is really sensitive to noise so the ease of pressing a button to mute or using the knob to turn it down is really useful. It also has really useful browser buttons and PC functions. Great keyboard, arguably the best you will find for the price.
on 1 January 2014
The keyboard works and is great for the price, however the keyboard buttons do feel very spongey and its difficult to type fast without making countless mistakes, however it is extremely good for its price and the media buttons, and volume control is a great feature. This keyboard and its extra buttons all function with windows 8.1. I am very happy for the price I paid.
on 20 September 2013
I needed a cheap keyboard for my new gaming PC so I picked this. It is actually good what I was not expecting. Your fingers can fit on all the keys and its easy to play games on. It makes a very nice noise while typing. You feel like a pro with the typing noise xD
on 27 February 2014
Probably the best keyboard around for this price range. Love all the multimedia keys and shortcut buttons, works perfectly. Only complaint is that the spacebar has quite a bit of resistance but other than that would recommend this to anyone!
on 5 December 2013
This keyboard is OK. Really, I mainly bought it because it was the only one in this price range which had both a good brand and a set of media control keys.
It works fine, a few problems that I have noticed are:
It's a bit noisy,
The shortcut keys are a bit unresponsive,
The keyboard layout is not the usual standard, the backspace key is very small and that hashtag key is next to it, rather than being next to enter. The space bar is of unusual shape and looks kind of ugly, although I have learned to use the awkward shape to may advantage.
Works like a charm other than the above mentioned problems, no problems with the seller.
on 3 October 2014
It is very good keyboard for the price. I had use even better however you must to spend more and this brand always produce acceptable quality goods
on 23 January 2013
Was happy at first not a bad keyboard, Buttons did not stick and were easy to push, then the keyboard broke less then 3 months into use, NOT HAPPY!
on 27 December 2012
This is a nice looking keyboard. Smooth and easy to use. I find the volume wheel very useful. Like others have said the backspace button is very small for some reason and i do find myself hitting the # key when meaning to backspace. Also if your a button basher like me the enter key is rather clunky and loud when pressed. Just minor issues though and this keyboard is still to my liking. Also the hotkeys seem to work rather well.