5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome allround jacket !, 17 Jan 2011
I really fall in love with this jacket, awesome fabrics and a really cool design combined with functionality. I've worn it in warm conditions with only a t-shirt as a baselayer, but also in winter with some polartec fleece underneath, it never dissapointed me ! When you`re looking for a breathable, windproof allround softshell for use in nearly all conditions, the ROM jacket is the right choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good softshell, 28 Jan 2011
I trully recomended this softshell. It is very comportable, made with high quality materials. Windstopper works very good. With polar 200 I used this softshell in very strong wind with temperature below 0 oC and i felt ok. Hoody is also very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 13 Aug 2013
Very comfy, softshell is great. 6ft 2inch athletic build and a large is a good fit with room for a micro fleece in colder weather. love the colour, really stands out. cant wait to put it through its full paces on the hills. great quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Jacket, buy one!, 14 Dec 2012
Got this jacket the other day for my number of outdoor activities and I've gotta say it's performance is second to none. Finally I've got a jacket that performs well in all but the very worst of conditions. Been using it mainly for walking / rock climbing / biking around the Peaks, Lakes and Snowdonia. The Windstopper really makes a difference.
I'm 6" 1 inch tall, 11.5 stone, and bought the large size. It fits perfectly apart from the fact that it's a bit baggy around the stomach area. I do have an athletic build so was hoping the jacket would be a little trimmer around here. Not a problem when you've a harness on but for any other stuff you need to pull the bottom cords tight to stop that wind getting in. That's the only reason I've knocked a star off full marks. In terms of performance, price, quality and every other area this jacket is hard to beat.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it., 28 Oct 2012
This is great product. I got a number of goretex jackets, and windstopers, but this is the best product I have ever had. It's extremely breathable, wind proof and also resistant to shower, probably not for heavy rain.

ARRAY(0xa8dc2b7c)