on 8 February 2013
Did exactly what I need it to do. Makes my cross stitching alot easier to follow when the material is held in place. The wood isn't quite as sanded down as I would have liked as I've noticed a few splinters but not a big problem.
on 22 June 2014
Very poor quality. I had to use pliers to get the screw to work and the frame had splinters all over it. The wood was a red colour that I was worried would mark my fabric. I did communicate this to the seller and after numerous emails he agreed to refund my money if I didn't write a review. So far it hasn't been refunded so it is only fair that I write this review.
on 20 December 2012
I didn't realize at the time of ordering that this product would be coming directly from India. So therefore took quite a long time we went to the local shop and bought one because our need was urgent. this ring is held in reserve
on 13 March 2013
Im a beginner to embroidery and theses hoops make it so much easier to sew. There good quality and the price is good as well
on 6 May 2013
Does what it should, though not ideal for thin fabric like silk. Arrived on time. Would definitely recommend for anyone using medium weight fabrics.
on 13 January 2013
Exactly as it says, an embroidery wooden craft hoop. Quality fine. Price good. There is nothing more to say really.
on 4 April 2013
Just embroidery hoops goods were sent out quickly and the items well made so I would use again if necessary.
on 1 December 2013
Great product, great quality. Does a superb job holding fabric when embroidering. No problems so far, i would recommend to anyone.
on 9 June 2014
I chose this title because it`s nothing like the picture shown and I will not be able to use it on my sewing as its not been finished off properly and it would pull the threads and the aida a homemade job not done very well.
on 10 June 2014
This hoop has a very long metal screw which is unnecessary and thread keeps getting caught in it. I have since bought a different one I much happier with. Having said that it was delivered on time and in good condition.

See one answered question