5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the price and much more.
I bought this book yesterday intending to read it on my journeys to and from work over the coming week, and ended up staying up late last night and reading it in one sitting. And lucky that I read it in the privacy of my home because several times I burst out laughing so hard tears came to my tears. I honestly haven't had so much fun reading a book in a long time...
Published on 7 Nov 2011 by MsWrite

2.0 out of 5 stars too much heartbreak, not much else
I loved the passion between Deep, Lock and Kat in the second book, and I was looking forward to reading this one all the way through Hunted.
The books are getting much more plot oriented though, which is a good thing, but it has meant that the sex is a bit more scarce now, which is a shame as that's what I picked the series up for. I pretty much want lots of sex...
Published 5 months ago by Liz W

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the price and much more., 7 Nov 2011
This review is from: Sought (The Brides of the Kindred Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
I bought this book yesterday intending to read it on my journeys to and from work over the coming week, and ended up staying up late last night and reading it in one sitting. And lucky that I read it in the privacy of my home because several times I burst out laughing so hard tears came to my tears. I honestly haven't had so much fun reading a book in a long time!

I haven't read any of the others books in the series, but since I have a thing for twins I decided to start here and make my way backwards or forwards depending on how much I enjoyed 'Sought'. I loved it, loved it!

I particularly love the way Evangeline writes her sex scenes. I thought perhaps there could have been a few more delicious 'bonding' scenes, but then I have a filthy mind and think that there can never be too much sex.

Definitely recommended!

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Good, 15 Aug 2011
This review is from: Sought (The Brides of the Kindred Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
I bought this book after reading the first two. It was really good, at first I didn't realise how erotic these novels were, however I adjusted by the time of book 3. Love all the characters, especially Deep. So well written the characters are all well developed and I can't wait for the next. I read the whole trilogy in the last three nights! Im tired but feel like Ive had a really good adventure. There is something for everyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars What more can I say?, 30 July 2011
Ansdell Lass (Lytham St Annes, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sought (The Brides of the Kindred Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
The three previous reviews have summed up Evangeline's Brides of the Kindred books excellently. I too cried at Sought and loved the characters with a passion. I cared about them all. Imagination is a wonderful thing and Ms Anderson has it in spades.

Evangeline Anderson is my favourite author (with JR Ward a close second). I would not put Evangeline's books on the Christine Feenan shelf as her books are much darker, without Ms Anderson's humour and non-stop action. I do hope, though, that the Brides of the Kindred series goes on as long as Ms Feenan's Dark series.

I really wanted to make this book last but finished it the day after I got it!

Thank you, Evangeline, for another brilliant book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 31 Dec 2011
This review is from: Sought (The Brides of the Kindred Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
This book is my favourite in the series so far.
The story is great with Kat having to get round Deep's shell so he can fall in love with her. I love how to links to the next book in the series and how you get to see characters from the previos books as well. So often in books the characters that in fall in love with you never see again but Evageline includes them in the rest of the books wich is great.
Can't wait for the next book Found

5.0 out of 5 stars Third in the Best Series Ever!, 2 Sep 2011
carocaro (Middle of the UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sought (The Brides of the Kindred Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
See my reviews for the first 2 books in The Brides of Kindred series & yes I rave about them so I had high hopes & standards for this one 3rd in the series & they have been upheld. Sought - is as good as the others. Again you have the familiar characters you come to love & enjoy as you laugh, cry, become fearful for & fantasise with in their exotic existence & sooo sooo erotic mating & bonding rituals through their adventurous journeys towards being Claimed Brides of the Kindred Warriors. This one follows the journey of Kat and the twin Kindred Brothers Deep & Lock. It is as good as the rest & one I could & will read over again. It's still a good long read but not quite as long as the first two. Evangeline Anderson has led into a possible next in the series with the characters & scenarios she delivers & this is no exception. Just as I started to feel bereft as the series was drawing to a close, so that tantalising hope is given a 4th book in the series that should follow newly found relative of Olivia & Sophia, namely Lauren & Xairn - a scourge warrior maybe with a difference. Thank You Evangeline Anderson for this sublimely delicious creation!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sought (Brides of the Kindred), 19 Sep 2011
Bookaholic (Huntingdon, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sought (The Brides of the Kindred Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
I found that it was the type of erotica series that as soon as you read book one you wanted to follow on with the next book in the series. So I ended up reading all three books within one week, a good series pure escapism and an entertaining read. Will certainly try Book 4 when it is issued. Glad I was introduced to a new genre and author.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tissues at the ready!, 28 July 2011
T. Jewell "Bakergirl" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sought (The Brides of the Kindred Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
This third book in the series was definitly the one that made me reach for the tissue box, especially towards the end. Takes a lot to make me cry but the lump in my throat and the blurred vision was to much and I had to take a break and make a cuppa!
The story of Lock, Deep and Kat was filled with so much adventure it kept me at the edge of my seat all the way through to the end. If there hadn't been any sexy scenes at all I would've still been gripped to the story and that is something that a lot of erotic novelists can't accomplish. However the naughty bits were fantastic, not repetative at all which is all to common in some erotic stories. The emotional conflicts that Deep and Kat were going through were so well written and believable that it almost felt as if the author had gone through a similar experience.

When I finished this story and found details of the next book, I was totally taken aback to find I would have to wait until late in 2012 to find out what happens between Xairn and Lauren. Also I wonder if there will be a fifth book, perhaps involving Nadiah, Sylvan's cousin. So many possibilities that I think this could be a very long series of books and I hope Evangeline thinks so to.

All in all, this is one of the best series I have read and would put her on the same shelf as Christine Feehan and her 'Dark' series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this book!, 10 July 2011
Katie Howe (Manchester UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sought (The Brides of the Kindred Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
Sought is the eagerly awaited third book in the Brides of Kindred series by Evangeline Anderson and it doesn't disappoint. For those new to the series, it's highly recommended that you read both Claimed and Hunted first. You'll be delighted that you did because these books are wonderful.
I'm not normally a reader of sci fi/fantasy but Ms Anderson is an excellent story teller and the reader can't help but be intrigued by the worlds that she's created. Her heroines are smart and sassy, her heroes true alpha males and she utilises both her great sense of humour and her incredible imagination to bring vividness to every aspect of the novel. I don't intend to give details of the plot here, since I don't like giving out spoilers. I will say that this book ticks every box. There are seriously hot sex scenes but more importantly true romance. I'm as big a fan of sex scenes as everyone else but romance has to be the key ingredient for me. Not every author can pull that off but Evangeline Anderson can. Underlying all of that is a really good adventure story that manages to be both tense and emotional. Not easy for an author to achieve these either but again Ms Anderson doesn't let the reader down. I found myself urging the characters on in their adventure, holding my breath as the tension grew. The love scenes are equally enthralling. There is a delicious naughtiness as the heroine is coaxed into exploring beyond her fears. The subtle dominance of one twin evened out by the loving tenderness of the other make for some really hot scenes.
There's a wonderful whimsicality going on too. The names of the sub characters made me laugh, the misunderstandings caused by the lack of a translator make for some very funny scenes and the whole quirkiness of the various worlds intrigues and delights.
The overarching story of all three books in the series develops further leading the way for a fourth book which I personally can't wait for. Hurrah for another book in this series!!!! Buy this book, buy the other two books too and get ready to buy the fourth. After that, buy them for your friends. Every fan of romance should have a copy of the Brides of Kindred series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh WOW !! Sensual, sexy and a great storyline too !!!, 7 Feb 2012
This review is from: Sought (The Brides of the Kindred Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
I bought the first of this series as I was interested in a Kindle. I downloaded the app for my laptop first to check it out.
I loved the characters in the first book and so was hooked. Bought the next 2 in the series straight away. This third one is absolutely the best of the bunch with more relationship, story and adventure. Miss Anderson certainly can tell a story and add the adult side of it beautifully, we all know that a man and a woman who are attracted to each other don't just give 'lingering looks' as in the old novels. I cannot recommend this author's stories strongly enough.

I do have one complaint though, As I became involved emotionally in the sex scenes, I found myself brought to an abrupt deflation by the school playground words used to describe parts of female anatomy! No intelligent adult uses those kind of words during love making, only morons and kids so it was a real turn off for me as an intelligent and sensual woman. It would have been more erotic to simply say 'you' rather than use crude childish words.
Otherwise I would definitely recommend the stories to any woman who likes a little literal erotica in their life and even those who think that they wouldn't.

5.0 out of 5 stars WONDERFUL, 11 July 2011
L. Sims "Linda" (The south) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Sought (The Brides of the Kindred Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
This is book three in the " Brides of the Kindred". In this book the story continues with Kat O'Conner and the Kindred warrior Twins Lock and Deep. At the end of the last book Kat had become Ill and was being taken to Lock and Deep's home planet, to get help for her from Mother L'rin a famous healer. lock and Deep are natives from the planet of the twin moons, twins from this planet are emotionally connected in every way, always sharing everything even the woman they both love, they are both attracted to Kat but she is not keen on the idea of the two of them together, not least as they are both over six and a half feet Tall! Then there is the problem of one twin being the lighter more easy going, while the other is the darker twin, the more difficult of the twins to get along with as Kat has discovered. We are also introduced to another woman Lauren Jakes who is kidnapped from earth by the Scourge, the Allfather the leader of the Scourge has plans for Lauren, but Xairn the Allfather's son has been charged by his father to keep her from escaping.this is a highly detailed and well worked out story, the author has created a whole new world of different planets and beings that inhabit them. The story between Kat and the Twins is HOT and really sexy there are also many funny moments here as well. I cannot recommend this story highly enough. Just to say this is not a stand alone book you must read the first two books before this,they are great as well. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Sought (The Brides of the Kindred Book 3)