Format: Audio CD|Change

A fantastic show - being a massive Glee fan I unfortunately never had the opportunity to attend the concert so jumped at the chance to the get both the DVD and the music CD. I'm 33 yrs old and I love all the music from Glee. Highly recommended for any age.
on 22 May 2013
Great for anyone who loves glee, the tracks have a little bit of spoken word on but not so much to be annoying, great purchase!
on 22 November 2013
age 70 enjoy glee very much .have up to date collection up to series 4
this is extra quality bonus
on 22 August 2011
You know a singer or group of singers is good when you can't tell if it's a studio version or a live performance by hearing their voices. This is definately the case of the glee cast. You wouldn't tell it's a live performance if it wasn't for the crowd's shouting. It's a must for any glee fan. The only thing I'd say is not-so-good is precisely the crowd's voices, too loud sometimes and the fact that the songs are sang in the short TV versions instead of the full track as you could hear in the other CDs. Nevertheless, it's an amazing album, I can't wait to see the actual movie.
review image review image review image
on 20 July 2012
Glee always produce brilliant songs but the screaming crowd, not just at the beginning but all the way through the songs is terrible. Wish I'd read more reviews and not bought it.
on 9 January 2013
If you are a glee fan like me I would recommend this cd to anyone and other music of their's. this cd was fantastic and brilliant.
on 19 February 2013
Another great CD full with great Songs sang by the Glee cast. Highly recommendable for every small & big Glee fan.
on 17 November 2013
Love glee music. This is a must for all glee fans. Better than the DVD as no interruptions in between songs.
on 7 September 2013
Being an avid Glee fan I can now enjoy the music in the car and sing along too. Excellent album.
on 2 December 2012
I am a big fan of the show and this is a nice addition to my ever growing collection of glee CDs