5.0 out of 5 stars These look so cool!
Published on 7 Oct. 2012 by Chris

1.0 out of 5 stars 1 drive`s worth
bottom gun never mind top gun, bought for driving for this time of year with the low sun, 2nd time of wearing felt something was wrong and to my dismay found the join of the glass frame to the nose bridge support had come apart..wasn't expecting top quality for the price but 1 wear was a bit much!!
Published 1 month ago by merlin

5.0 out of 5 stars These look so cool!, 7 Oct. 2012
I have a pair of prescription (distance) sunglasses for driving but as recently my eyes have become very light sensitive, I was told by my optician that a second pair for daily use would help my eyes. I couldn't afford another prescription pair so decided to try these Eyelevel Squadron Aviator sunglasses. And what a surprise they were! They are so light I can hardly feel them on my face, the amber coloured lenses are just right to stop my eyes hurting in sunlight and large enough to cover the entire eye...and they just look so cool! Even my 88 year old Dad thought they looked great! I wear them every chance I get as they look terrific and also look much more expensive than they were. You won't be disappointed with these!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 14 May 2013
I'd always thought it would be worth the money to invest in the bigger up market brands our there for better eye protection...until I recently discovered there was hardly -if any - difference at all between the sunglasses reviewed here and the ones that'll cost you big bucks. Those aviator have a a real vintage look to them, they're even a bit big for my face but hey, it really adds to that 80's vibe...my dad even compared me wearing them to Stallone in Cobra, so you get the idea! As for protection its UV 400 , CE approved and counts as Category 3 sunglasses; which are made for 'Strong Sunlight' (too bad its not mentioned in the product description, it would have helped me with my purchase decision!!) Fast delivery too; Overall I'm really satisfied, Here's hoping they're not only good looking and efficient but durable as well!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 11 July 2012
This review is from: Eyelevel Squadron 2 Aviator Unisex Adult Sunglasses (Apparel)
The colour of the glasses is a bit pinky / light brownish; I really like it. They fit very well, and are a lot stronger than they appear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot Fuzz, 22 April 2012
Bought for Fancy dress Hot Fuzz costume, however for all the sun we have had this year they are brilliant, lightweight but also strong and well made for the money one of my best purchases ever, thoroughly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Affordable, Robust, Perfect, 13 April 2013
I've bought more expensive sunglasses for driving/hiking etc. in the past, but invariably they've been kneeled/sat/walked-on, lost or stolen at a festival. I never seemed to the value out of my sunglasses. So I thought I might try something cheaper and, lo and behold, these have arrived and survived for a full year, which I'm really happy about.

They not only block the sun when needed, but (on reading about cycling glasses) I've found that the brown tint also aids vision in dull conditions, though I'm not sure how. I have a wide head and small nose which usually makes it difficult to find glasses that both look ok and that stay on my face; but these are great - they look good (same as the pic) - they fit - and though they feel quite light, they are very resilient; nothing has snapped, popped-out or been bent out of shape and I like that the nose-pads are flexible and sturdy enough to take multiple adjustments/fixes whenever needed.

Yes, very happy

4.0 out of 5 stars cool shades, 8 May 2014
was expecting a light brown pinkish colour judging by all the reviews. These are more of a dark brown colour if you sit there and stare at them you can detect a hint of pink/gold but at first glance second glance and third these look very brown. Nice snug fit not too big and look the part. fast delivery ontime get in there.

4.0 out of 5 stars do the job, verging on easily breakable but good for the price, 11 April 2014
Verging on slightly breakable - but they look amazing on so if your careful with them they do the job and a good price for what you get

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the price I paid!, 23 Jan. 2013
I wasn't expecting too much from these sunglasses, but decided to buy them for travelling because of the good reviews, and I'm quite happy with them! They're as good as some glasses I'd been looking at from Topshop; they're lightweight, and stylish. The gold and brown colouring I LOVE! Very retro. One downside is they're quite large, and I'm quite petite, but that hasn't put me off!
Great delivery. 4 stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Adult unisex sunglasses, 10 May 2013
These specs are reasonable quality sunglasses for the price.when they caught my eye(pun) the word unisex gave me the impression that they would be smaller than the usual offerings for sale everywhere else, they are not,but I am,and so will never wear them, my fault, aviator sunglasses are meant to be large, so they will end up in a charity bag when I get fed up of seeing them lying around.

5.0 out of 5 stars 2nd pair..., 24 Aug. 2013
after loosing my beloved Serengeti & not quite being flush w\ cash at the moment to buy a second pair, i tried one of these thinking that for the price what could i possibly have to loose ?

while not being up to the Serengeti's fact is they are a VERY decent pair of sunglasses, certainly a lot more than their price suggests

i ordered a 2nd pair just to have in reserve