on 2 May 2012
I wasn't sure if this will work, but it seems to be doing a great job (they seem genuine, but who knows). I desperately needed new dust bags and so by the time these arrived there was a lot of vacuuming to do. I just got them yesterday and they fit well with our MC-E3011, vacuumed for a long time and it did take in all the dirt and dog hair (and there was a lot of it). I obviously can't say anything about their endurance but in case of any problems I will update this review.
on 12 January 2013
all goods up to your usuakl standard of price and quality with efficiency and quality of service and advice and assistance
on 10 June 2014
Great service and the canvas is superb. Good quality. My parents will be thrilled. Really easy to use website super quick. I will definitely order from you again.
on 10 October 2013
Looked around and when I found this one was sceptical as much cheaper then all the others but it's just as described and what I needed. Arrived very quickly too.
on 3 May 2014
They're the right bags for the model, they fit, they work and they were available at a fair price, so job done!
on 1 September 2015
had a job finding these bags, but you seem to have a wide range, many thanks .
on 25 February 2016
Very quick delivery and well packaged. Item as described. Thank you.
on 7 November 2014
Delivery quick and as they are filters, are as expected.
on 14 September 2015
Delivered on time and as described
on 7 May 2016
Happy with price & service.

See one answered question