on 26 June 2012
As grandparents we really needed a change from Peppa Pig so we looked for something else for us all to enjoy. I read through the previews which were very good and having watched a few episodes on TV sent for this collection. Next day delivery and Grandad was very happy to watch Roary and Big Chris (AKA Peter Kay). Couldn't be a better choice for his voice! Those of you who loved Phoenix Nights will appreciate the humour and some of Big Chris's mannerisms even if they are coincidental. Our grand-daughter, who is two and a half, loves Roary's adventures and we would thoroughly recommend these DVDs to anyone with a toddler to entertain.
on 13 February 2012
3 DVD's - all with many episodes of Roary on. Hours of entertainment for any little Roary the Racing Car fans.
My 3 year old son loves these dvd's.
Excellent value for money.
Very pleased with this purchase.
on 18 November 2011
Bought for my grandson who loves rory very good price. He has watched them over and over again and his friends enjoy them too
on 21 April 2012
This is a great buy for anyone interested in entertaining their child on a rainy day and is also perfect for a Roary fanatic. After recording certain episodes for him off the Tv we found just having a DVD of the episodes would make life easier and it has. Happy son and happy parents!
on 20 November 2011
this dvd is one not to miss a great gift. with load's of fun it will keep them quite buy you wont be sorry.
on 14 March 2012
arrived on time... good value for money!!! you can't buy 3 dvd's for this price very good bargain... my 20 months old boy loves it..
on 30 August 2012
Excellent value for money and could have my son sitting in a seat silent for hours. Unfortunatly for him this does not happen but he does get to watch more that the same 5 episodes now and loves it with a passion.
on 31 May 2012
Fantastic value for the price,I have watched every episode & my five year old son has watched them ten times over,Thankyou :)
on 5 January 2013
My son loves the shows and this collection certainly has enough episodes to keep him happy. The only annoying thing is there is a Christmas disc which has no festive episodes on it. My son keeps seeing the cover and is disappointed when I tell him that none of the episodes featured have anything to do with Christmas. The only festive thing is the cover and the menu page which has snow falling.....
on 6 July 2014
Great fun. I loved it. (Oh, and so did the grandson . . .) This bumper edition is good value for money. By the way, it seems to me that the characters never really get to have a race where there is a winner. Doubtless part of the modern outlook where the spirit of competition is dampened! Nevertheless I recommend it.