on 17 January 2013
Beautifully wrapped and a good price. Very pleased with these. They smell heavenly too! The items are very pretty and I shall buy from Bomb cosmetics again.
on 23 January 2014
Ordered this as a Christmas present and was more than happy when it arrived. It went down a treat so definitely would recommend. good purchase
on 15 February 2014
Wonderful Fragrance, I got it as a secret Santa present for work colleague.
Everyone was impressed with wrapping paper and gorgeous scent. It was sitting in my drawer for couple of days, whenever I would pass by it this scent would make me want keep it for myself :)
on 25 October 2015
I bought one of these for my friend for her birthday....she absolutely loved it. Said the scents were amazing and the water soft and luxurious once youve added your pretty bomb. So I ordered a couple more as Xmas gifts. To be quite honest Im hoping someone gets me one as when they arrive they look amazing and smell even better, You certainly dont have to gift wrap these - its all done for you with a lovely ribbin and gift card. They really do make special presents and you can get them themed to all kinds of different occasions.
on 8 January 2014
These a good christmas present, they smell lovely and the packaging is great since they are already wrapped and ready to give!!
on 3 November 2015
Excellent well presented packet also smell beautiful! I am pretty sure my friends will love it.
Worth the money paid I'm sure will get more!
on 10 December 2013
I was told about bath bombs so I thought I would get this set for a Christmas gift it is lovely gift wrap
on 7 November 2014
Not opened or used this yet as it is a Christmas present but wrapping is lovely and it smells great!
on 8 January 2015
Im quite happy with the product. I actually got it for a colleague as a secret santa present. It was in my room until I put it in the secret santa box and my room just smelt heavenly. Thinking of buying one for myself. The room smelt so good every one was wondering what the lovely smell was. And the box wasn't even open! Would buy again , definitely!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 January 2016
I love this product! Brought for my daughter for Christmas as she loves lush products so thought this looked a little different.
Even when I received the box it smelt gorgeous. The bath bombs were pretty we had some lovely glittery baths. The smell is amazing . Just wished I brought myself some. Great gift idea for all ages.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse