5.0 out of 5 stars out of control
Out of cntrol is a great book the kincsid brides books are very good wnd I enioy reading all of them
Published 9 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Out of Control
Published 17 months ago by Aurora

3.0 out of 5 stars Out of Control, 24 Mar 2013
Aurora (Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Out of Control (The Kincaid Brides Book #1) (Kindle Edition)
This book is about loss of control in several ways. Put together a man who is used to being in charge, and a woman who has got used to taking charge, a brother who doesn't like being told what to do, a step-mother who is beginning to assert herself and you have kindling ready for a match. Things don't actually combust however but there is a fair bit of confrontation. That isn't necessarily a good thing when there is an unknown adversary who has already tried to kill (they think) the young woman. He certainly trapped her in an underground cavern and left her there. Her rescuer thinks that the blow to her head has unhinged her and is therefore disbelieving of much of what she says for some time. Eventually all concerned recognise the danger the women are in and the men attempt to protect them despite the women's determination that they can manage. When the first hint of danger comes, the supposed attacker is recognised as yet another brother but his sanity is in question. Despite the fact that the man in charge has said no, he eventually finds himself involved in another trip underground, but is everything as it should be? A cat and mouse scenario ensues, but the mice are not sure if there even is a cat, and the cat is waiting and biding his time . . .

We know that there is someone waiting and planning, we know what he is thinking, and the suspense grows, from time to time I had to put the book down and take a little break from the tension I could feel building.
At first I thought this might be just a light, easy going bedtime read, but before long it began to get a hold on me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Out of control by Mary Connealy Kincaid brides book 1, 19 Jun 2014
Not bad but too dark in caves for me but a pleasant read. About hard times and women's struggles I still read it to the end

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 30 May 2014
A full book but with a lot more action/adventure than romance, even though found in the romance category. Enjoyable but not quite what I expected.

4.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed it!, 9 April 2014
I read it just when I needed to lose myself in something and this worked. I am also motivated to go and see what else the author has written.

5.0 out of 5 stars out of control, 31 Oct 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 22 Sep 2013
I enjoyed this book - helpful escape from problems in real life and read the whole series, thoroughly enjoyed it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Out of Control (The Kincaid Brides Book#1) by Mary Connealy, 13 Aug 2013
A very heart warming story, very easy to read. I cannot wait to read Mary's other books. This book is for everyone.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 11 Jun 2013
Easy to read, but not at all exciting. A bit too mild for me. Two nice guys rescue two nice girls, that's about it - oh and a few caves and a brother who appears like a madman.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oblique humour, 21 May 2013
Elizabeth Barr (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
I actually enjoyed this book very much. There was quite a wry oblique humour in it which appealed to me and really made me chuckle. Ms. Conneally set up a clever scenario - very well constructed, simple on the surface but the possibilities were myriad. Thank you for making me laugh Ms. Connealy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not sure, 29 April 2013
D. Marshall - See all my reviews
Not sure of this book. My attention failed as it was not really going anywhere in a hurry. Made it to chapter 3 may try again if I find I have nothing left to read.