5.0 out of 5 stars great for long runs...
I bought these last year and have worn them out so seeked out to buy a pair identical, they've got slight support in the arch, not as built up as some (such as adidas supernova which ive worn in the past) but enough for a slight pronation, i would advise getting a size up, im a size 6, i buy 7.5 to allow for swelling and avoid bruising and toe nail loss!!!
Published 22 months ago by Laura

3.0 out of 5 stars Small for size
I've always had brooks trainers and thought I'd up grade to the gts 12's. I've always had the same size every time, however my toes are hitting the top on this pair! Still a great shoe just a shame they changed them so much from the last lot!
Published 20 months ago by Otter

5.0 out of 5 stars great for long runs..., 11 Dec 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars RUNNING SMOOTH, 15 Mar 2013
Have bought these running shoes for the past 5 years at a local sports shop and paid nearly twice the price for them, so a very good buy. Are also a good running shoe for stablising your feet from veering to the side.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, 29 July 2013
I have Plantar fasciitis, can be very painful. These trainers have an arch support which for me is not quite high enough. But the are still nice to walk in for short distances.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best second pair ever, 31 Mar 2013
Reluctant to part with a good formula, I stuck with the GTS 12s rather than upgrading to this year's 13s. No regrets at all. They are a well made, shoe with excellent support and perfect for my high arched and slightly wider than your average woman's foot. Similar to my last pair purchased early last year, I've had no problems wearing them in, in fact from first the very first run it feels like I've been wearing them forever (minus the wear and tear).

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely comfortable shoes., 18 Feb 2013
These shoes are very comfortable and have already had a lot of wear from me. I am usually a size 5 or sometimes 4.5 , but with these shoes I take a 5.5 , which fit me perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars third pair - no better support and long lasting, 21 Sep 2013
This is now my third pair of 12gts. They are incredibly supportive as i am an overpronator - no injuries since i have bought them. the soles seem to last hundreds of miles and i run on gravel paths and muddy tracks which usually shortens the life of running shoes - for me the best after many years of trying loads of running shoes- and many hundreds of miles running

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfiest trainers ever!!, 22 Jun 2013
IB "IB" (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
Great fitting trainers. I have very broad feet and these trainers are a perfect fit. Also they are very light which makes them even more comfortable. This is the first pair of Brooks trainers I have bought and they certainly won't be the last! Only point is bought two pairs of trainers at the same time and the ones with free delivery came two before the Brooks pair that I had to pay delivery for!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value running shoe, 12 Jun 2013
H. TAYLOR - See all my reviews
I have been buying Brooks running shoes for several years now. They never disappoint. I would say that they feel very slightly bigger than previous pairs. I wear a shoe size 6-6.5 and always wear a 7 in trainers. These feel slightly looser than previous pairs but not too loose to be a problem.

3.0 out of 5 stars Small for size, 1 Mar 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars comfy great running shoes, 11 Feb 2014
I was delighted with my purchase very good and comfortable shoes for the money I paid
I normally wear ASIC gels, decided to have a change which was a good choice

I am normally a size 4 bought a 41/2 plenty of room to wear socks comfortable