4.0 out of 5 stars In the pink
thought i would treat myself to a watch to match an outfit i was wearing and wasnt disappointed with the colour. i had not bought Kahuna brand before but would certainly buy from them again in the future. The delivery - as usual - was extremely quick and efficient.
Published on 2 Mar. 2012 by PS

1.0 out of 5 stars Love the style, but it broke within days
The design of this watch was lovely, but it stopped within days of purchase. I bought a replacement battery which worked...for a week then it stopped again. Knowing how expensive the returns process is I have written this off, along with another watch I purchased at the same time, and in future I will buy my watches new from actual shops!
Published on 18 Nov. 2012 by JK

4.0 out of 5 stars In the pink, 2 Mar. 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Kahuna Ladies Watch, 12 April 2013
This review is from: Kahuna Ladies Watch AKLS-0168L with Pink Strap (Watch)
I bought this watch to complement a pink and grey outfit that I have recently purchased for the Spring, if it ever arrives! It is the perfect shade of pink with an attractive face. It goes with my outfit very well, and I am looking forward to wearing it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Love the style, but it broke within days, 18 Nov. 2012
JK (Manchester) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, 16 May 2013
This review is from: Kahuna Ladies Watch AKLS-0168L with Pink Strap (Watch)
I like this watch very much, it is easy to read and looks good. The only problem I find with this is the strap, I have a feeling it won't last long as the material is not plastic or leather. The price was very good though, so I can't grumble

3.0 out of 5 stars nice looking watch, 25 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Kahuna Ladies Watch AKLS-0168L with Pink Strap (Watch)
just hope this fits ok when I get it got another Kahuna Ladies Watch off ebay and it would not fit my wrist this watch fitted my wrist perfectly it conked out after a year and it has a 2 year guarantee on it too have had 2 free replacements both watches did not work at all do not buy this watch at the moment the batch of these watches none work at all heavens knows why possibly old stock all 3 watches have now been sent back to Amazon also note this watch if you buy at your own peril is only suitable for ladies with slim wrists fitted me ok but not for ladies with chunky wrists will not fit at all the strap is quite short ok for teenagers I bought the same make Kahuna in a different style and this works fab so far fingers crossed its lovely and very fast delivery too only ordered it yesterday and it came this morning so please do not buy these watches at the moment the pink ones ok

4.0 out of 5 stars This is VERY pink!, 1 July 2013
This review is from: Kahuna Ladies Watch AKLS-0168L with Pink Strap (Watch)
I bought this as something bright for a summer holiday and it certainly fits the bill, this watch is VERY pink; but somehow it works. The case surrounding the square face is quite large - 3 1/2 cm x 2 1/2 cm - and, because I have slim wrists, this means that the case is forcing the strap out beyond my wrist, giving the impression of a cuff. I am hoping that, as the strap softens, it will fit closer.

There is an overlap of the case around the face where the glass (plastic) fits on top and a less than 100% perfect fit of the plastic suggests that dust might settle here in the future.

These are the only niggles on what is a lovely looking watch at a fantastic price.

The Kahuna name engraved on the buckle is a nice touch and having two retainers for the spare strap also shows quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good value, 19 May 2013
This review is from: Kahuna Ladies Watch AKLS-0168L with Pink Strap (Watch)
Watch arrived on time. Very good value. Comfortable to wear. Nice colour. Strap starting to crease slightly where constantly being bent to be done up.

5.0 out of 5 stars girls watch, 21 May 2013
This review is from: Kahuna Ladies Watch AKLS-0168L with Pink Strap (Watch)
good value and very good but its cracked under the surface which suggests its not very sturdy. i couldnt be bothered sending it back

5.0 out of 5 stars amazin value ,, 17 May 2013
This review is from: Kahuna Ladies Watch AKLS-0168L with Pink Strap (Watch)
For the price a really nice bright everyday watch I can wear to work , colour as described , have a purple one as well :)

5.0 out of 5 stars suits all ages, 18 May 2013
This review is from: Kahuna Ladies Watch AKLS-0168L with Pink Strap (Watch)
Loved this watch, a bargain price, looks good too. Great for anytime, work or play.Would suit any age, keeps good time.