4.0 out of 5 stars Good item and excellent customer service from Logitech
I ordered this from one of Amazon's third party sellers - not the one offering it now I should say - and it turned up in good time but a bit barely packaged in a plastic bag - I think this had more to do with the third party seller than Logitech. My husband has the same headset and it came in a more substantial box with Logitech's branding all over it...
Published 23 months ago by G. Taylor

3.0 out of 5 stars Good and then Bad
Published on 20 April 2012 by Dylan

3.0 out of 5 stars Good and then Bad, 20 April 2012
This review is from: Logitech H390 USB Headset (Accessory)
Initially after purchasing the product I was reasonably pleased, the sound quality was good and I could mute myself easily when necessary; however for people like myself that use headsets on a regular basis this headset was not too good - after the first 2 months the wires started to twist inside and eventually not only did the microphone stop working but the sound became muffled.

Overall the product itself is good if you are not going to be using it all the time, however if you are then i'd suggest a different headset as this one is slightly too fragile which is unfortunate as the comfort and quality of sound is good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good item and excellent customer service from Logitech, 10 Sep 2012
G. Taylor (Cambs, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Logitech H390 USB Headset (Accessory)

Unfortunately it took me over 30 days to spot that the mute button didn't work properly. The rest of the headset worked fine and as I don't use it that often, it wasn't immediately obvious. Amazon's returns policy didn't cover this, nor did the third party seller's. Logitech, however, have been great and immediately agreed to send me a new headset. It hasn't put in an appearance just yet, but so far their customer service deserves some applause.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great USB headset but not compatible with Windows 8 & 8.1, 6 Jan 2014
M. Bancks (Manchester) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Logitech H390 USB Headset (Accessory)
Replaced my multiple Microsoft headsets with these as the MS headsets broke every 4-6 months. Use one at home and one for laptop. Excellent for 4 years with good quality sound and voice and very simple plug-n-play on xp and windows 7.

Upgraded to windows 8.1 (x64) and found that there is no driver available. There may be a 32bit driver but definitely no 64 bit option January 2014. Shame - I'm sure they would have done another 4 years.

2.0 out of 5 stars Mic Picks up a Humming Sound, 4 July 2013
Cam (Dublin, Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Logitech H390 USB Headset (Accessory)
I bought these from Harvey Norman in Dublin, and they seemed ok until people on the other end of a Skype call reported a humming sound. After some testing I found out that the hum happens when the laptop AC adapter is plugged in. On battery the headset was great, but that is not practical. I tried on another laptop and had the same problem so I took it back to HN for a refund. I will probably go back to Plantronics to look for a better experience. I number of people have reported this issue on the web, so it is not just a problem with my laptops. However, some other people do not experience the same problem. I can't however recommend this product. Also, I should note that the USB adapter is very long and unless your laptop sits on a flat ahrd surface, there is a chance it will break off one day. I prefer a different design.

2.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable headphones, 28 May 2012
BAD POINTS
I found these headphones really incomfortable to wear, they make my ears hot and sore. This is a real shame as they look like they would be comfortable, and in all other respects they are brilliant.

GOOD POINTS
Sound quality - brilliant for VOIP calls which is what I bought them for. Acceptable for bacground music listening, and when you consider the low price
Microphone - works well, everyone hears me very clearly
Ease of use - plug the USB in and they just work
Build quality - they seem to be well made, they get thrown in my bag for frequent trips between different offices and haven't suffered at all

VALUE
They are relatively unexpensive, but they don't warrent the small premium over the cheaper headsets. I think you either need to spend less or a lot more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for recording narration, 5 Aug 2014
Mr. Guy Mcevoy "Geek In Denial" (Birmingham, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Logitech H390 USB Headset (Accessory)
Part of my job is recording audio for eLearning. We have professional studio kit, but for quick recording these are the best headphones I've ever tried for recording audio - better than much more expensive headphones we've tried and even better than some high end microphones we've used. The out the box noise cancelling (which is intended for Skype) works brilliantly if you want to record narration. This is now the standard headphone set in our office.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for, 13 July 2013
This review is from: Logitech H390 USB Headset (Accessory)
Used for communicating on Skype within our business, compatible with all our PC's and laptops as it connects on USB.

4.0 out of 5 stars USB Headset, 2 July 2013
Richard White (Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Logitech H390 USB Headset (Accessory)
Bought this usb headset to replace an old model with a faulty jack plug, would have liked a wireless version but for an infrequent user cost prohibited this. The family use it in the main for Skype calls. Clarity is very good, it was easy to set up but the only reason for 4 stars is that it is a bit on the heavy side.

The only other anoyance was the plastic packaging which is of the sealed variety, cutting it open produces sharp edges so take care.

Supplied quickly and was as described in the advert.

5.0 out of 5 stars Logitech H390 USB headset, 26 Jun 2013
This review is from: Logitech H390 USB Headset (Accessory)
I needed a usb headset because all the other headsets I had (with plugs) were not working. This one was recommended to me and I am really pleased with it. The sound I get is clear and I can record with it too. I have also tried it out on Skype - works fine. Only one problem, now my son keeps borrowing it for his skype calls and he makes lots of them!

2.0 out of 5 stars Decent sound but poor quality build. Good at first but broke after 6 months..., 11 Aug 2014
This review is from: Logitech H390 USB Headset (Accessory)
Initially the product was good... sound quality was decent as all I needed it for was Skype and occasional music when I can't use speakers. After around 6 months of usage, gradually something started deteriorating with the cables. I could hear fine but people could not hear me. After moving the cable around it worked again, so it seemed as if there were issues in the wiring. The headphones were working on and off for another month after the initial problem started, then gave up altogether.

I've used the product for about 6-7 months before it died, my usage is between two to four times per week.

Logitech H390 USB Headset